10

-bella's pov-

we arrived back at the house, all very tired. the boys were already filming tiktoks, which i didn't understand how they still had energy for that. i swear my energy has already ran out.

"Bella come film a tik tok with us!" Josh yelled, placing his phone in front of the open window.

"you don't have to dance if you don't want to" Blake reassured me.

"can i just pop in at the end?" i asked since i didn't want to do something embarrassing.

"sure" they both said in sync.

we started filming the tik tok, which i guess was a dance. i managed to actually pop in at the and and not embarrass myself, which was a first for me.

"what's your @?" Josh asked, looking up from his phone.

"oh, i don't have an account yet" i said in full embarrassment.

"let's make one right now" Josh cheered as he snatched my phone from my hands and went on app store.

this is gonna be interesting

"here, made you an account and followed all of us." he explained, pointing to all of the boys.

he then gave me my phone back and i thanked him.

suddenly, a notification popped up on my phone.

------------------------------------------------------
joshrichards mentioned you in their caption
------------------------------------------------------

after that notification, my notification centre started flooding with DMs, mentions and followers - to the point that i was already at 50k followers, and i haven't even posted a video.

dang

"you guys live with this?" i asked referring to all the notifications i kept getting.

they all nodded in response. i was surprised that their phones weren't lagging, since mine was almost like a drunk alchoholic trying to find his way back to his home.

after a while of the boys trying to teach me "how to tik tok", i plopped down on one of the couches and groaned.

"i'm never gonna learn how to do tik tok" i fake cried, since it wasnt as big of a deal.

"how about we teach you a dance?" Anthony suggested, showing me a few tik tok dances to choose from.

"this one looks fun" i pointed to one of the dances.

"oh my god she chose the one with the dice roll" Bryce laughed.

dice roll? tf is that?

"her and Noah are meant to be" Josh said jokingly.

"i'm joking. unless?" Josh added making all of us chuckle, as Bryce was giving him a death glare.

i blushed at the thought of me and Noah together.

we spent a good amount of time dancing and messing around. i meant, several hours.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

i was trying to fall asleep, when i got a notification. i brushed it off, thinking it was from tik tok. but then i got another notification.

i turned around to see 2 texts from Noah.

------------------------------------------------------
noah 🤠

Today, 11:51 PM

noah 🤠

wanna sneak
out?

bella?

i know you're
up

bella ✨

oh sure

noah 🤠

meet me on
the roof in
10

Read 11:53 PM

------------------------------------------------------

I got up from my bed, picked out a hoodie and shorts from the closet and put my hair in a high ponytail.

i climbed out of my window and climbed up the already existing ladder to the rooftop.

"hey Beck" i smiled, seeing him on top of the roof.

"hey Bels" he embraced me in a hug.

there was a small set up on the roof of a puffy blanket and a few snacks.

"what are we doing here?" i asked as the wind was slightly making my hair move.

"watching the stars" Noah smiled like a little child who just got a lollipop for free.

we layed down on the concrete rooftop, which was covered by a big blanket.

and so, several minutes passed of us laying down, looking at the dark sky. not even talking, just enjoying each others presence.

"you never answered my question, Bella" Noah and i turned our heads to each other.

"hm?" i acted clueless.

"do you believe in soulmates?" he asked, looking in my eyes.

my heart started pounding.

what do i say?

"i don't really know. i like to believe that everyone has a soulmate" i explained looking back at the sky.

"i do too. hopefully i already have found mine"

"hopefully i found mine too" i smiled.

· · ───── ·𖥸· ───── · ·

a/n: i'm kinda proud of this chapter idk why lol

last chapter flopped doe

anyways that's it for today, goodnight lovelies 💞

don't forget to vote and comment your suggestions/thoughts :))

(didn't double check the text, I'll do it in the morning)

- anne