08

-noah's pov-

i woke up the next morning, Bella was still in my arms. i carefully got up from the bed and walked out of her room. suddenly, Bryce showed up in front of me.

"morning" i said in a raspy voice.

"i thought you moved to Jay's room" he said, confused.

"Bella had a nightmare again" i explained.

"why didn't you tell me?" Bryce asked.

"oh, i didn't want to disturb your sleep."

did i actually? or was i being selfish and wanted to spend time with Bella by my self?

"alright, man" he nodded and walked downstairs to the kitchen.

i walked to the living room and sat down to watch tv since i had nothing else to do.

-bella's pov-

i woke up, alone in my bedroom, again. i grabbed my phone from the side table next to my bed and went on social media.

------------------------------------------------------
bella @isabellahall

good morning everyone :)

8:42 AM • 7 Apr 2020 • Twitter for iPhone

------------------------------------------------------

quick a/n: hihi let's pretend the lilhuddy drama happened at the start of summer so the story can be longer ahaha

· · ───── ·𖥸· ───── · ·

i turned my phone off and looked around the room, soon deciding to wash my tear stained face, so i did.

after i washed my face, i walked downstairs only to see Bryce and Noah up.

"good morning" i smiled.

"morning! who's hoodie is that?" Bryce asked, looking at the green nike hoodie i was wearing.

i looked towards Noah, who's face was getting quite red, as if the hoodie was his. maybe it was.

"i don't know, i just saw it in the closet yesterday and grabbed it" i explained, getting nervous if it was actually Noah's hoodie.

"alright. what do you want from mcdonald's?" Bryce asked, grabbing his phone from his pocket, probably going on postmates.

"uh, just a burger" i replied.

(a/n again: i literally haven't been to mcdonald's in MONTHS so i don't even know what the menu is anymore also i'm way too lazy to go on google)

"alright, what about you Noah?" Bryce turned to Noah and the curly haired boy answered with his "usual" order.

i walked to the living room and sat down on one of the couches.

after a while, all of the boys have woken up and were all in the living room.

"alright so, what are we gonna do today?" Anthony asked looking at everyone for an answer.

"we should go to the beach today" Griffin suggested.

"let's go to the beach, each" Josh sang trying to mimic the original meme, making all of us laugh.