{4}

{edited}

I'm so exhausted..

Y/N tiredly sighed as she lay herself down to her bed.

She grabs her phone and checked the time,

5:30 p.m? Huh, weird. We took a lot of time shopping and its still this early?

☁︎☁︎☁︎

"Amazing! Onee-chan is so intelligent!" Hana exclaimed as Y/N let out a small laugh,

"Hana, its really easy for me since the answer is 20."

"What was the question again?"

"10+10, Hana."

☁︎☁︎☁︎

"Ah, I remembered." Aunt Kaori said while cleaning the dishes. As Y/N looks up, eating her breakfast,

"Could you buy me this medicine that the doctor said? I kind of forgot to buy yesterday." her aunt dries her hands and reaches to her purse, grabbing the paper that the doctor gave her,

"Oh ok. Do you need anything else?" Y/N said as she stood up,

"No, thats all." her aunt smiled as Y/N returned a smile as well.

☁︎☁︎☁︎

(No more bumping this time)
Y/N walked to the nearest pharmacy, but then she got called by someone. She looked at the direction where she heard her name and to see him again.

"This is the second time we've seen each other."

"Must be fate." Y/N sarcastically said making him smile a little.

"Do you need help or something?" Hawks questioned as Y/N shakes her head as she started walking, Hawks following behind.

"No, I was actually going to the pharmacy to buy medicine for my aunt."

"Can I come?"

Y/N looks at him, "What? Are you also in need for a medicine?" He laughed, "I guess I do. I need a cure to help my undying love for you." Y/N blushed a little and chuckled, "Well, you need to stay away from me to help a little." Hawks looked at her, "How? If I'm already i-" "Would you both stop flirting." They both flinched and looked behind them to see Akira herself. She had her arms crossed and looked angrily at Hawks.

"A-Akira! What are you doing here?" Akira calmed down to hear Y/N's voice as she looked at her, "Ah, well, I just happened to walk here until I spotted you with this.. bird." Hawks seemed offended and taken aback at what she said. "What do you mean by bird? I'm a hero here so try to have respect." Akira glances at him and scoffed, "I have my respects to every single hero here except you." She took a hold of Y/N's hand and walked at little farther than him.

Y/N awkwardly waved a goodbye to him.

☁︎☁︎☁︎

Akira had already left Y/N at the pharmacy because she had an urgent meeting at work. Y/N was still embarrassed about what happened between Hawks and Akira but she doesn't really know why she hates him.

As she was about to open the door, someone opened it instead. She looked at them to see Hawks once more. "Is your grumpy friend of yours still here?" He looked behind Y/N to see no one. "She left earlier due to urgent meeting." She said and thanked him for opening the glass door.

☁︎☁︎☁︎

"Sorry about her earlier, I dont know why she hates you." Y/N awkwardly laughed, "Its fine. As long as you're here." He winked "We should stop doing this before one of my friend comes out of nowhere again." They both laughed. There was silence between them as Hawks started to make a conversation.

"Is you aunt sick?"

It made Y/N look at him, "She doesn't have any sickness. What she does have, is that her back always hurt whenever she carries heavy things."

"Oh, ok."

"I have a question." Y/N started as Hawks hummed, "Do you need something for me?"

Hawks looks at Y/N while they were continuing to walk to Y/N's home,

"No, not really. Since I dont have anything to do, might as well talk with you since we kind of know each other." Hawks smiled.

☁︎☁︎☁︎

"Thank you, Mr. Hawks." Y/N bowed,

"There's no need to bow. And dont call me Mr. Hawks, you did told me we were at the same age.. Right?"

"Ah.. Right. I remembered."

"Well I gotta go now. Bye!" Hawks flew away as Y/N waved until he didnt see her.

Y/N turns to her house and opened the gate,

Wow, he still remembered that..

• • •