{7}

-Wait, Really?!-

-

"Wow.. I didn't know you're mother was so pretty in this picture." Akira said.
Since Y/N's friends came to her house just to check what her mother looks like. Though they already saw her father's face since Y/N also gave them the picture of her father.

"So was that you're mother's necklace you're wearing today?" Kaito asked, "Yep. Oh and look! There's another picture of my mother here."
Y/N said as she opens the locket of her mother's then shows it to Kaito as Akira took a look as well,

"Damn, I never knew you're mother liked taking photos everyday." Aoi said as she kept her face to her phone as she scrolls up and her head resting on her palm as her support,

"Well, my aunt said that she also took photos on random things. So I guess you're right." Y/N stated. Then Aoi had remembered something that she saw last time when she was through her phone,

"Actually,"Aoi stated as all of them looks at her and Akira took a side glance on Aoi. Which she probably knew what's happening,"How was your day with the number 2 hero, Hawks?" Aoi said as she was smirking and excited to see how would Y/N react. Well, turns out that her face was suddenly surprised. As Kaito was surprised that he stood up on his chair and his eyes we're shining and was ready to hear the tea on Y/N.

''Uhm.. I don't know what you're talking about.." Y/N said as she sweats

"It's quite obvious, Y/N.. You like him." Akira said as she teasingly smiled. As for Y/N, she was already heating up. Akira and Aoi suddenly started laughing at how Y/N looked. Though Kaito was still confused about what was happening.

"Is something going on there?" Y/N's aunt suddenly walks down the stairs with Hana to see what was going on, "Oh, well you see, auntie. Your cousin here has a crush." Aoi said as she was hugging herself and doing those kisses. Y/N punched Aoi on her arm as Aoi could only snicker at how flustered she is right now. "Could someone please explain what's going on?" Kaito questioned as Akira and Aoi looks at him.

"Can't you see, Kaito," Aoi breaths while she wiped a tear on her face from laughing, "Y/N's got a crush on Hawks!"

"Wait, seriously?!" Kaito widens his eye as in he didn't believe that Y/N had a crush on Hawks.

"As I thought from Y/N." Suddenly aunt Kaori interrupts as the four of them looked at her as she walks and stood in front of them along with Hana, "Wait what do mean by that auntie?" Akira asks as the others nodded.

"Oh, don't worry about what I said. It's just that it has been quite obvious that she took a liken by the number 2 hero." She says as she opened the cookie jar at the kitchen counter beside her and grabbed one to give it to Hana who pointed it out.

"Will you all stop teasing me already?" Y/N said as her aunt smiled and sighs, "You are all still young to know what love mean." She said as she walks away as Hana was behind her following like a little chick following her mother, "Ehh- Auntie-, what do you mean, we're already 22!" Akira said as Aoi agrees though Kaori didn't say anything and walks upstairs leaving the four alone.

"Say, since when did you two first met? We want all the details of it, alright?" Kaito said as Y/N was already tired and let out an annoying sigh, "Should've have invited you all here..."

-

Bruh I- I forgot to post this lmao sorry