Training Camp

A few days ago...

UA Training Camp

It was early. Very early. Class 1A and Class 1B from UA's Hero Course were at a summer training camp for the week. Class 1A was already at work strengthening their quirks. Now, it was time for class 1B to begin their training for the day.

Vlad King, class 1B's homeroom teacher, assigned them all to their quirk enhancement training.

Shishida and Kaibara were assigned to Tiger for strength training.

Kendo and Rin sparred to strengthen both of their quirks.

Tetsutetsu was told to walk through fire to strengthen the durability of his quirk.

Tsuburaba worked on building up the strength of his solid air.

Fukidashi did vocal exercises.

Kuroiro worked on his melding speed and moving while melded.

Komori grew mushrooms as big as possible.

Shiozaki grew her vines fast enough to keep herself from sinking into Honenuki's quicksand.

Tsunotori blocked Tokage's attacks with her horns.

Bondo continuously produced glue.

Awase worked on how fast he can weld things together.

Kodai continuously grew things while Yanagi floated them to Shoda, who used them for strengthening his quirk.

Kamakiri sliced through all the enlarged things thrown at him by Shoda's Twin Impact.

Monoma was told to practice stealth while training his quirk at the same time. He would sneak up to his classmates and copy their quirks without them noticing.

For hours, the class trained. They only took a lunch break and a few water breaks. Soon, it was dinnertime. Everyone was to make their own meal throughout the week. Tonight's meal was curry.

Todoroki from class A was offering to light fires for everyone to cook over. Others peeled potatoes and cooked the rice.

Everyone seemed to be getting along, but there was one student among them who knew what was about to happen that night. One student was a traitor.

That night after dinner, The students from both classes were put through a test of courage. Class B was to go hide along the path and use their quirks to scare class A. All the students, aside from Monoma, Ashido, Kirishima, Kaminari, Sato, and Sero were to participate.

The six students who were not allowed to participate were required to take remedial classes because they all failed their final exams.

All was going well until smoke filled the air. The smoke was poisonous and caused some of the students to lose consciousness.

Kendo, president of class 1B, used her quirk to protect her classmates Kodai and Honenuki from the poisonous gas. Honenuki was already unconscious. It wouldn't be long until either she or Kodai would be affected as well.

Kendo ran through the woods with Kodai and Honenuki looking for other classmates. They eventually found Tetsutetsu carrying an unconscious Ibara.

After meeting with her classmate, Kendo, and Tetsutetsu went to search for the villain responsible for the poison gas.

Other Class B students, Kuroiro, Komori, and Tsunotori were retreating back to the camp. The blue flames were rapidly spreading through the forest.

The three were barely outrunning the flames as they spread through the dry trees. Tsunotori was flying and keeping watch as Kuroiro and Komori escaped on foot.

The flames made it nearly impossible for Kuroiro to use his quirk. Komori couldn't use hers either since the air lacked humidity.

"Are you two ok?!" Tsunotori called out to the two below.

"Yeah we're fine!" Kuroiro responded. Looking to his side, he saw Komori lagging a little bit. "Komori?" He asked in concern. Komori slowed down even more.

The flames were behind them.

Kuroiro kept his eye on Komori. Suddenly, she collapsed to the ground.

"Komori!" He cried out, fearing for her safety.

He started to feel a little lightheaded as well.

"Tsunotori..." He yelled as loudly as he could. He could feel his consciousness leaving.

Tsunotori heard Kuroiro and sent two of her horns to scoop him and Komori off of the ground. Once she had them, she flew the rest of the way towards camp.

While she was flying, she saw several of her classmates making their way to camp.

She heard noises that sounded like wood breaking apart. She looked towards the noise, and saw a huge black monster tearing through the forest.

Once she made it back to camp, she made sure Kuroiro and Komori was safe. Several of her classmates crowded around her to make sure she was alright.

The fog began to lift and more of her classmates made it to safety.

Some of her classmates made it back safely. Others were not as fortunate. Most of her classmates who were hurt, like Kuroiro and Komori, were unconscious from the gas attacks. Some had a few scratches and bruises.

Awase was hurt the most physically. He had a huge cut on the side of his head. Tsunotori could tell he lost quite a bit of blood because of that injury.

Soon, all students made it back to camp. All but one: Bakugo from Class A.

The police and paramedics arrived quickly and everyone was taken to the hospital to be checked out.

Tsunotori, along with many other students, were released quickly because of minor injuries. Only those affected by the gas attacks were made to stay.

Kuroiro woke up two days after the attack. Komori, Honenuki, and Shizaki were still unconscious.

Awase was still being held because of his head injury, but he would be released soon.

Most of the students in Class 1A were alright.

Midoriya sustained the most physical damage, mostly to his arms.

Yaoyorozu was also being held because of her head injury, which was similar to Awase's.

Two Class A students were still unconscious: Jiro and Hagakure.

That night, everyone slept restlessly. They were all worried about their friends. Even though the attack on the training camp wasn't the first assault on UA by the League of Villains, the students all knew that it was only the beginning of their troubles. Something was wrong, and everyone felt it.