A New Normal

UA dorms

Present time

It has been a few weeks since the attack at the training camp. All of the students were fully healed.

Honenuki, Shiozaki and Komori were still moving a little slow. The three were unconscious for about five days after the attack.

After the attack on the training camp, Principal Nezu decided to install a dorm system at UA in order to keep an eye on the students and to provide extra protection.

The classes moved into the dorms after everyone was out of the hospital. It had only been three days that they had all been living there.

Classes would start again the next day. Everyone was looking forward to getting back to their normal lives.

Everyone was in the common area at the time.

"So what do you guys think will happen tomorrow?" Awase asked,"I'm really looking forward to getting back into the swing of things!"

"Well Vlad King Sensei said we were training for our provisional licenses at camp so we'll probably be doing that." Kendo answered.

"YEAH! I CAN'T WAIT TO START TRAINING AGAIN!!" Tetsutetsu yelled.

"Calm down, Tetsutetsu." Kendo said.

"I just hope we get the chance to beat Class 1A! Perhaps we will train together like we did at camp! Then we can show them why we're superior!!" Monoma said, going on his power hungry rant.

The rest of his classmates turned to him with faces that read "seriously, Monoma?" But Monoma simply disregarded his classmates and continued with his rants until Kendo smacked him outside the head. It didn't knock him out, but it was just enough for him to understand the message to shut up.

"I don't understand your problem with Class A. They're actually pretty cool. Most of them at least..." Honenuki said. 

"Yeah." Komori agreed, "Bakugo is kinda scary..."

"Tokoyami seems to appreciate the beauty of darkness as much as i do." Kuroiro added.

"Yaoyorozu was pretty nice during our internship. It was really fun hanging out with her!" Kendo said.

"Well regardless of how "cool" they might be, we're still soooo much better! They all think they're so important just because they faced real villains." Monoma objected.

"But... we faced real villains too." Tsunotori said, confused.

"Exactly!! Now that we're even, we can finally prove to those Class A jerks that we're far more superior than them!!!"

*whack* and with that, Monoma was on the floor. Kendo dragged him over to the couch and left him while the others continue to talk.

"I believe Vlad King Sensei told us that we would be training with Class A next semester. I wonder how that will turn out." Shishida said.

"Oh yeah! I remember him saying that." Awase confirmed.

"Forcing our classes to partake in battle against each other... Truly a sinful act." Shiozaki said to herself.

"I'm just ready to fight! I've been cooped up for way too long! I'm ready for some action!!" Tokage said energetically.

"Agreed! I can't wait to finally get some action!" Kamakiri added.

"Did Vlad King Sensei say anything about how we're going to train for joint training?" Shoda asked.

"No. I don't think so." Kendo answered. "I do know what we're supposed to be doing tomorrow though."

"Ooh! What are we doing tomorrow?! Please tell us Kendo!!" Tsunotori pleaded.

"Well... I don't know if i'm supposed to say anything..." Kendo debated.

"Oh come on Kendo!! You should tell us so we can prepare!!" Tetsutetsu said, trying to persuade her.

"Well... okay then. But don't tell anyone else!!"

Everyone gathered closer to hear what the plans were for the following day.

"Vlad King Sensei said we would be developing Ultimate Moves!"

Author's note

Hey! I know this chapter was a little boring, but it was a bit of a challenge to write! Personalities are hard to write about sometimes...

Anyways! There should be a little action in the next chapter. I just gotta do my research before next Friday. 

I hope this story is good so far! I'm having so much fun with this story! Please tell me if there's anything that needs to change in my writing style or something in the story. 

If you have any ideas, DM me and i'll think about putting it in!

Thanks for reading!