Exploring/Goodbye

Javi and Adam went 10 minutes ago... I don't have a phone because I left it back, so basically I don't have anything to do. I explored the guest room and finally took the time to see how it was decorated, if the guest room was this well-looked I couldn't imagine Adam and Javis' room. The guest room had this big square on top of the bed with some led lights, it wasn't distracting, it was just great, it looked very much great and i'm not that kind of girl that like those type of things. Also the walls had this dark purple beautiful color and the bed was white with purple decorations. Everything was just great about that room and the bathroom. An hour later it marked 8:30 pm still one and a half hour to go. I had finished exploring the guest room... I was super bored... soooo i decided to go out of the room and went to the living room. Adam has a GREAT taste in decorating and in fashion. I spent half and hour staring at the beautiful paintings surrounding the room. 

Later on I headed to the kitchen, I didn't touch anything because i didn't have the permission to do so. I just walked around the kitchen and I could see there was a lot of food aroud... Then i remembered when i last ate, it was one and a half days ago. When adam asked for sushi and we were all in the dinning table so i couldn't do anything aboutbit... Don't get me wrong i love eating and i'm not those kind of girls who want to be like other models like Maddison Beer. No i'm not that kind of girl... My mom's boyfriend would bodyshamed me and say i am fat and stuff, i mean i'm not skinny but i'm not fat either. My weight is good now, i left a few punds behind becuase i started exercising, i stopped but now it just feels like i have to have a good figure so yeah. Tears were rolling down my face and i didn't realiized that neither did i realized that Adam and Javi had got home. Good thing was that they weren't big exaggerated tears so it wasn't that bad.

"Hey honey! Everything's alright?" Javi said entering the room

I got a bit scared because I didn't realized they were back home. "Hu--h yeah guys everything's fine" I let a little smile out of my lips. "How was it?" I asked 

"It was great!" Adam said

I felt bad because it was almost time for Javi to leave. We had a little few more hours to be with him. I started panicking inside because of the idea I was gonna be left alone with Adam, but I knew i was gonna be fine. 

"Soo Javi gotta go since now because he makes a while to grt to the airport" Adam said giving me a side smile 

"Oh! that was fasst!" I gave them a small smile.

"Yeah i know, but i'll be back in some months! At least I'm coming back right?" Javi smiled

I nodded.

Adam kissed his forehead and gave him a hug. I made the effort to hug him, I was very proud of myself. He gently hugged me.

We said our goodbyes and a car was waiting for Javi outside the house. Adam and Javi whispered some stuff and they hugged for like an hour, it was so cute that Adam didn't let him go but he would have lost the airplane. They finally let go and I smiled and said goodbye and thank you, he left the door and Adam and I smiled to each other. 

"Hey Kae umm are you comfortable with staying here?"

I couldn't answer, I mean I really wasn't, with him here it was scary and I was panicking

"I mean I- uh I really really appreciate it" I nodded and smiled I didn't answer his question though. I turn and smiled at him and dismissed myself and was ready to head to my room, I really didn't want to spend much time annoying him.

"Hey Kae hold up, I need to know something" He said touching my shoulder.

Omg I am so sorry for the short chapter!! I've been super busy with school and other stuff! I am sorry if there's some mistakes! If you notice some please let me know! I made this in a rush :') Ily guys! 

-Paty