Chapter Five

*TRIGGER WARNING: MENTIONS OF ABUSE*

Y/N Pov

After I told my dad to leave me alone, he walked away and glared at the two boys. Once he left the room I fell over and Akaashi caught me. "Woah careful. What was that about?" He helped me stand up straight and I ignored his question. "Let's go." I said as I walked over to the stairs and showed them to my room. Once we were all in I locked the door and unlocked my window. "I always lock my door so don't take it the wrong way. My window is an escape. Bokuto you don't know so I should inform you. My parents abuse me. They get really drunk and then beat me for it. This is like the singing. Keep it to yourself and only between us." Bokuto nodded.

3rd Pov

After a few minutes of sitting in awkward silence they decided to do their homework. Most of the homework time was spent with Akaashi helping Bokuto on his math. A few hours later they put their homework away and watched movies. It was around 11pm and Bokuto decided to go home since they still had school tomorrow. "You can go home too if you want." Y/N told Akaashi. He shook his head no and made a little bed on the floor. "Let's go to sleep." Y/N nodded and turned off the tv and lights. Daytime soon came and they took turns washing up and getting ready for school. Once they were done they left for school. Soon it was the last class of the day. "One last announcement before you all leave, the council members will be posting flyers as well but I was asked to tell you guys about it first. The school has decided to hold a school musical. Try outs are next week from Monday to Friday. The musical is "The Greatest Showman". That will be all for today. Thank you and have a wonderful day." (My phone is being stupid so I'm sorry if there's two different fonts from here on out) The dismissal bell rang and the students flooded out of the room. "I'm gonna try out for a part. You should too, L/N." Akaashi spoke to his friend. "Please Akaashi, just call me Y/N, and I would love to try out but I don't know if I can.. I'm afraid of singing in front of others." Y/N explained. "If we do it together you won't be scared though. Oh and call me Keiji then." Y/N looked at Keiji and with a small smile it was concluded. Keiji and Y/N would be trying out for a role in the schools musical next week.

4 day time skip
3rd Pov

It was now Saturday and Keiji was at his house with Y/N practicing the song that all the students trying out would have to sing. Y/N went first and Keiji would tell her what she needed to work on, then Keiji would go and so on. Over the past couple of days Keiji and Y/N grew very close and did in fact become good friends. Keiji and Y/N were taking a break from practicing when Y/N got a text from Bokuto. "Hey I'm gonna go to the bathroom I'll be back." Keiji said and left the room. Y/N pulled out her phone and checked the message.
Bokuto
Y/N. You like Akaashi don't you?
Y/N
Of course I like Keiji, Bokuto why do you ask? He's my bestfriend along with you :p
Bokuto
No Y/N I mean you LIKE as in have a CRUSH on Akaashi right???

Y/N Instantly blushed and thought about her feelings towards her bestfriend. 'Holy shhh'
Y/N
BOKUTO WHAT DO I DO!? I DIDN'T EVEN REALIZE HOLY HECKKK
Bokuto
HAHA YES I WAS RIGHT! ANYWAY, Y/N CALM DOWN!! It's okay to like your friends in a way that's more than friends. I know you two are practicing so I'll let you get to that but we'll talk more about this later. Byeeee!

Y/N put her phone down and sighed. "What's up?" Keiji walked into the room. "Ah! Jeez Keiji you scar- WAIT! K-KEIJI!? HOW LONG H-HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF THE BATHROOM!??" Y/N yelled in embarrassment as her face deepened in color. "Relax I just got out. Why? You snooping through my stuff?" Keiji asked as he wiggled his eyebrows. "No you just scared me. Normally I hear you coming." Keiji laughed as he sat down checking the time. "Geez it's already 2am. We should go to bed. I can take the floor-" "No. I'll take the floor. And yes I'm sure it's fine." Keiji sighed in defeat and gave Y/N some blankets and pillows for her little bed. After they were settled in they laid down and went to sleep. Y/N however, was still in her thoughts. 'Do I really have feelings for my bestfriend? He's super caring and always there for me. He supports me through everything too. Not to mention his seriously good looks.. ALDKWDJENCNF I DO LIKE HIM OMGOMGOMGOMG' Y/N decided not to think anymore and forced herself to sleep.

YOOOO ITS ANOTHER CHAPTER!! I'm just really impatient and want to get into all the musical stuff cause the ideas I have for it are just exploding out of my mind right now. Anyway, it's kinda short but I'll make the next one longer.