(Sugawara Koushi x Fem!Reader): Suit & Tie

SUMMARY:
You and your husband Suga were coming home from an event through bad weather and after seeing your husband drenched with his clothes clinging to his body, you didn't want the night to end so early.

What to expect:
Fem!Reader, Gentle Fem!Dom!Reader, Light choking, Praise,

Main Characters:
Reader, Sugawara

Sugawara x Gentle Fem!Dom!Reader requested by haikyuu87 , I hope you enjoy! ^^

______________________________________________________

You both thankfully made it inside your apartment before the weather got any worse. A nasty storm began when you were on your way home, and to be honest you both were rather impressed you made it there in one piece--though your outfit and his suit couldn't say the same.

Your husband had your eye the whole night in his new suit, you wanted to eat him up the second he put it on but he insisted you both might be late if you did anything beforehand. You regretfully agreed, having to spend the whole night staring at him untouched. Now that his outfit was drenched from the rain and clinging to his body partially see through, you couldn't take it anymore. You were a strong woman, but the thirst was stronger.

Before Suga could make his way out of the entry way of your apartment, you made your move. You tugged his sleeve and pulled him back to you, spinning you both so you could push his back against the door, making him chuckle at your forwardness. You grabbed his collar and tugged it towards you, connecting your lips in a sloppy kiss that soon became heated. He groaned when you bit his lip, sounding like absolute music to your ears.

"Shouldn't we go and change before we get sick?" he squeaked, embarrassed of the current predicament. He was always shy about having sex anywhere outside of the bedroom, even if it was in your own apartment.

You started kissing him from his chin down his neck, palming the front of his pants and feeling his member twitch against your fingers.

"Nah, we won't be keeping these clothes on much longer anyway" you hummed, other hand coming up to push his tie aside and unbutton his shirt. You tugged his shirt and jacket off in one swift motion as his torso glistened with leftover raindrops, his tie hanging loosely from his neck.

"Really, it's late (y/n) let's get ready to sleep, we have work tomorrow" he mumbled, trying his best to keep his composure as he moved his way past you. You hooked your finger around the belt loop of his pants before he could get too far, tugging it back so he had to stop.

"Come on Koushi~" you purred, tugging lightly again at his pants.

He turned around, trying his best to look frustrated but you clearly saw the arousal on his face.

"What?"

"Don't you think it'll be difficult trying to go to sleep--" You stepped up to him so you were inches from his face as you started palming his big erection pressing against the front of his trousers."--when you're this hard for me, Koushi?~" you smirked, making the man before you gulp.

Before he could respond you went on your knees before him, undoing his pants and pulling it along with his boxers down to his knees in one swift motion. His hard on sprung out, slapping you in the face and making him groan at the contact. You gave it a little kiss on the head before swirling your tongue around the tip and deep throating his cock to its base before he could even register what happened. He released a loud drawn out moan as he gripped the back of your head and held your mouth there, reaching with his other hand for the wall to the side of him to keep himself steady.