(Oikawa Tōru x Fem!Reader): I Don't Care About Them

SUMMARY:
You and Oikawa had been seeing each other in secret for a while now, but you were getting tired of him always being late to meeting up with you and him indulging his fan girls. In one dramatic confrontation he's determined to prove to you that you're the only one he wants.

What to expect:
Fem!Reader, Rough sex, Switch!Reader, Switch!Oikawa, Dom!Oikawa, Make-up Sex, Angst, Biting/Marking, Money shot

Main Characters:
Reader, Oikawa

Oikawa was requested by Mayaa_101 , I hope you like it!! ^^

________________________________________________________________________________

You were pissed to say the very least. It's not like you weren't used to his popularity—but man did it irk you to see him indulge his fan girls like he did. He insisted that keeping things on the down low between you two would be better since no one would bother you—but now you're starting to wonder if it's so he could get the best of both worlds. You felt played.

It's been over two hours and you've waited for him long enough. You took out your phone and typed out a text saying 'Don't come' as you heard a rapid knock at your front door. You sighed deeply, putting your phone down on a table before answering it to find the brunette out of breath at your door.

"(y/n), I'm sorry I'm late" he gasped, trying to catch his breath.

"You say that every time Tōru. Quit wasting my time already, I've had enough." you spat angrily, moving to close the door on the boy but he stopped it with his foot.

"W-what? What do you mean you've had enough?" he asked worriedly through the space between the door.

"I'm saying I'm done with whatever this is. I've had enough." you said, still holding onto the door firmly. It took a bit of pushing but he came in the house, you staring him down with your arms crossed and tapping your foot impatiently.

"I don't get it...you want to end this just because I was late? I told you I was sorry so why—"

"Saying sorry isn't enough Tōru, words mean nothing if there's no action behind it—and it's not just that anyway. I'm sick of you wasting my time and keeping me a secret from everyone so you can go frolic with those little bitches in peace."

The boy was taken aback by your words, completely speechless for a moment. "I...I kept what we have a secret for your sake (y/n), I told you that." Oikawa said calmly, but you saw the look of hurt and anger welling up in his eyes.

"I'm not so sure about that anymore...I mean what do we even have anyway? We don't even call this anything—so what are we losing? Why do you even care, anyway? Just go pick up any one of those idiots following you around all the time, I'm sure they'll—"

Suddenly Oikawa rushed you, pinning your arms above your head against the wall behind you and pressing himself into you as he kissed you hard. It wasn't the usual soft and sensual kisses he gave you, this was harsh and full of aggression.

He bit your bottom lip, making you wince as he shoved his tongue into your mouth, taking it over easily. It was rough and took your breath away but you found yourself melting into him the longer it was.

He pulled back from you, a small string of saliva from your mouths connecting you both before breaking as he began to speak. "I don't care about them. I don't want them, nor do I want to be with them. I want you; I've always wanted you."

With his free hand he lightly drug his hand up your side, sending chills down your body. "Have I not made it clear how much I want you?"

"Tch" you clicked your tongue, turning your face away from him.