(Kita Shinsuke x FEM!Reader): After School

SUMMARY:
You're on after school classroom cleaning duty with Kita.

What to expect:
Fem!Reader, Dom!Fem!Reader, Top!Reader, Bottom!Kita, Sub!Kita, Public Sex, School Sex, Oral, Choking, Light Sadism/Masochism, Pulling Out

Main Characters:
Reader, Shinsuke Kita

_________________________________

It was finally after school on Friday; you'd been looking forward to this all week because you were assigned cleaning duty with Kita for the first time all semester. You thought this would finally be your chance to get to talk and get to know him more, but to your dismay he was just as cold and quiet--albeit polite--as always. You frowned as you continued to wipe down the dirty board in front of you.

"...of water?" you heard Kita speak, shocking you out of your thoughts.

"Sorry, what was that?" you chirped out in surprise as you turned to look at the boy, mentally kicking yourself for not being present enough to hear him the first time.

"I asked if you could please get another bucket of water" he said simply, not even looking at you as he spoke.

"S-sure!" you responded quickly, shocked that he actually initiated some form of dialogue with you in the first place instead of just doing it himself.

You walked over to the now empty bucket on the floor, picking it up and heading out of the classroom to fill it in the bathroom. The bucket ended up being much heavier than you anticipated and you were really feeling the weight as you made the long walk back to the classroom.

You managed to open the door with your foot and shook as you carried the bucket through it. Right as you thought you'd made it in safe and sound, you stepped and slid on a marker that had fallen on the floor and fell back, the bucket of water going into the air and dropping all over you. 

Kita dropped the mop he was holding in shock at the commotion and turned to see you sprawled out on the floor covered in water, deducing what happened pretty quickly. He didn't hesitate to rush over to help you up, much to your surprise. 

As he pulled you up you saw him look down at your body with wide eyes. You followed his gaze and realized the water made your uniform shirt completely see through as it clung to your chest. Before you could react he immediately walked away, leaving you confused. You watched the boy go through his bag and pull something out. He quickly walked back over, making sure to look away as he handed you his volleyball jacket.

"Here, wear this to cover up so you don't get a cold" he said suddenly, voice completely void of emotion.

"Oh--thank you!" you said cheerily as you grabbed the jacket from his hands, though you couldn't help feeling a little disappointed that he didn't react at all seeing you like this. "You really are the perfect gentleman, aren't you?" you chuckled. "Most guys our age would've gone crazy over seeing a girl like this, but you have no reaction at all." Your words made him flinch a bit before relaxing.

"I'm not as perfect as you think" he mumbled.

"What was that Kita-kun?" you asked with your brow raised.

"I said...I'm not. I'm not as perfect as you think, by your own words" he spoke, turning his now flushed face away as he lifted his sweater lightly to show the hard on he was hiding beneath it. "See? I'm just as much a guy as them."

You stood in shock looking at the boy in front of you, strangely enough you were more shocked at him looking somewhat embarrassed than anything else. You decided to roll with this opportunity to tease him, you wanted to see if you could break that cold robotic little act of his.