𝐓𝐄𝐍

𝐗𝐈𝐍𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆'𝐒 𝐏.𝐎.𝐕.

"you good?" i ask (y/n) as she sits back down next to me, this look on her face.
"hm? yeah, i'm fine, why?" she asks, a smile upon her lips.
"n-no reason. you just had this look on your face, that's all."
"nope, everything's fine." she informs me.
"alright then..."

as i then look at her, a small smile is placed on my lips as i notice something.
"hey, your flower fell out."
"oh, it did?" she slightly laughs. "i didn't even notice."

now that we just sit here, once again my eyes just can't keep themselves off of her. i mean... just look at her. she looks gorgeous. her beautiful hair, her long eyelashes, just everything... especially what she is wearing.

i've gotten so use to her being just in sweatpants lately. don't get me wrong, she still looks amazing for being dressed such, just... seeing her like this is so much different... a beautiful different. such a beautiful difference it's making it near impossible to not have the urge to hug her to death or kiss her over and over again. what is this girl doing to my brain?

as i then notice how much i am looking at her, i just bring up my hand, tucking a strand of her hair behind her ear, causing her to look back at me. i then cup her face with that one hand and using my thumb to caress it as she gazes into my eyes.

"ew, love." i hear shuyang say as he sits down on the other side of the blanket. at this, (y/n)'s lips form a smile and i let out a slight laugh, slowly bringing my hand away.
"come on shuyang, you ruined the moment. i was getting to watch drama without needing a netflix prescription." zeyu states.
"yeah, come on, shuyang." i then say jokingly with a smile.

—✖️—

"do we have to go back?" i whine as i hold onto (y/n)'s hand, lightly swinging it.
"yes. we have practice in less than an hour and shuyang has to shower because he smells." hanyu tells him.
"hey!"
"but-"
"just go on, xin. i'm sure i'll see you soon." (y/n) tells me sweetly. my heart almost flutters at this little nickname she calls me, and i almost smile-frown, pretty much pouting.

"fine... but when will i see you next?" i ask then normally, seriously wanting an answer.
"soon enough." she informs me.
"which will be..?"
"whenever you're available... i mean, i'm really not doing much, so... it's up to you."
"but what if that's not for a long time?" i complain.

"well... let's just hope it's soon... now go on so you don't make yourself and the others late." she tells me.
"alright..." i then agree.

after saying this, she places her hand on my shoulder and going on her tip toes, placing a peck on my cheek before then returning to her normal stance.
"bye." as this is said, i then pull her into a tight hug which she returns, and once i feel this i hold her tighter.

"text me tonight, promise?" i ask of her.
"i promise."
"good." i then let go, getting one last look at her before saying a goodbye.

—✖️—

𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐑𝐔𝐈'𝐒 𝐏.𝐎.𝐕.

they're perfect for each other... which is what kind of hurts me. because of how perfect they are i feel as though i won't even get a chance to become friends with her, and that i along with the other members will slowly loose xinlong... but it won't end up like that, right?

as we sit down in our rooms that night, i climb into bed with xinlong because, to be honest, i just miss him. i haven't done this for a while now and... i honestly just need it.