CHAPTER 1

NOTE

so everyone starting this book you have to understand that this a slow romance. They won't actually starting dating or kissing quickly but they will but slowly. It a love story and love is patient. So be patient and read the book fully I assure it will get better. I kindly ask you to not judge this book with the first few chapters, this is a book of character development the book develops along with the characters.

Thank you so much for giving it a. Chance.

ZION

I came to stop after running for a solid thirty minutes, It became a part of my morning routine. As it helps my healthy weight.

I then entered my parents mansion. I'm still living with my parents. Not that I don't like that ,My penthouse is still under construction after that I'm moving out. My mom is still sad that I'm moving out; she still sees me as a child.

I chuckle because not all moms think like that. I then see our butler approaching me

"Good morning sir breakfast is ready " he informs me.

I nod and thank him and sprint towards my room for a quick shower.

After my shower I quickly changed into my business suit . I comb my hair and spray some cologne. And I head down towards the kitchen.

When I entered the kitchen I saw both of my parents were already there discussing something about the hospital helping.

"Good morning " I greet them

My mom turns and smiles at me "Good morning sweety"

I chuckle and give her a kiss on her cheek and settle down .

"Good morning zion " my dad greets me

"Morning dad, " I say while our butler puts some pancakes on my plate .

"I thought we would go cycling this morning, " my dad says while drinking his coffee.

"Yeah but I changed. We will go this weekend for a long time. I have a spot" I say .

My dad just hummed in response. My younger sister Athena then came dressed in a pair of jeans and a top .

"Morning " she said and gave me a hug from the back. Slightly choking me.

"Okay enough " I laugh and take her hands from my neck.

She scoffs and gives my mom a kiss on the cheek and my dad a kiss and hug and settles down next to my dad and opposite to me .

"Why did I get only a kiss and not a hug? " my mom asked .

My dad laughs "because I'm her favorite "

My sister motions with her hand jokingly saying I'm not. Which my dad didn't see .

My mom and I chuckle .

"Okay I'm gonna be late. See you at dinner " my sister says and stands up to leave. She gives my mom a hug and ruffles my hair a little and runs off .

That little. I just combed my hair .

My mom notices it and smooths my hair with her hand.

"She loves doing that," she says with a laugh.

"Well I hate it " I protest.

"Siblings " my mom mutters

My dad checks his watch and looks at me. I give him a nod and finish off my breakfast.