CHAPTER 12

FELICITY

"Yes we do " I said .

One thing I know in the business is that we should keep the game alive. If he is gives me the tension then I'm definitely giving it back .

I then opened the door wider and he steps in . Eventhough my face doesn't gives that I'm suprised I'm pretty sure I'm. Well I thought I would be meeting Mr. Irvine would be scary but this is much more than that . I would rather go for big Irvine than him.

He was standing facing at the window his back was facing me with a stiff posture and both of his hands are tuck in his pockets. There was a calm aura around him.

To my surprise he is very silent and it's becoming more and more unbearable. But I know that the silent has a sound. A very powerful sound.

I should be ready if he stretches it too long . I guess he got the message that I didn't close the deal . Or not . I don't know maybe he wants to know how I did it . Maybe he figured that I could not close the deal and what to confront face to face .

"About the museum ......

Guess I have to face it.

I take a deep breath and spoke "Before you confront me I didn't close the deal , if you are not aware " I say and look away.

From the corner of my eye I can see he turns his whole body and now he is facing me.

"I know about that "

Great he knows it. He is gonna confront me that all he said was right and how I'm such a fail that can't even close the deal.

But no I can't stand here and let him do that . I will stand still and I will somehow prove it that he is wrong . And somehow will finish it .

"Before you could say anything I need some time to close the deal maybe like a day or two extra " I say still not looking him .

"What the hell jone " he shouted and I whipped my head at the sudden rise in his tone .

His face looked like anger showered through him.

Great he is so angry I should have not asked for a extra day .

"Okay maybe like one day . If you still want the deal so bad I will walk over to the museum now and can ge-

"For christ sake I don't want the f*cking deal " he shouted.

Confused and shocked because this is the first time I hear him swear . He swallowed his frustration like he can't believe anything.

"What" I asked in irritated tone .

What the hell is wrong with him coming to my room in the late evening and shouting that he doesn't want the deal .

Seriously what his is problem.

He balled his fist together and closed his eyes as if mentally preparing himself to get the exhaustion out . He then opened his eyes his eyes holding so much emotion and holding such a intense look he walked towards me .

I'm little frozen in my spot because I never seen him like this his face holds a hard expression. But I dare not to move because I won't show him my emotions.

He then towers me with his height . I don't look up but just fold my hands against my chest .

"I don't want the deal " he repeats his voice a little low but very firm.

I then look up at him his blue eyes staring me intently.

"Then?"

He takes a another step closer now we are one only feet apart .