00 : denouement

[ 00 ; denouement ]

Wish Gravity Valentine.

31. December.
Friday, 11:11 p.m.
Rouge Midnight.

"Wishy, you're finally balik now sa Philippines!"

Stephanie Locksmith never really fails to annoy the crap out of me when she talks in her native language.

"Crap, Tiffany." I retorted. "You've been here in Philippines for years already yet you haven't fixed that fucking tongue!"

"Are you on your red days?" my older sister, Winter interrupted. "Shouldn't have come here then."

I rolled my eyes and slouched myself on the couch. I shifted my gaze on the boys, aka ZEUS who were drinking on the other table. They have their own world just as we have our own.

All HERA and ZEUS members were gathered here in Rouge Midnight to celebrate New Year's Eve. We rented it for the whole day. Since that night happened, I flew my way back to New York to have a break from all the craps.

Funny how I used to chase and create chaos and yet now, I ran away from it. In my defense, I didn't really ran away since everything else was over when I left.

I guess I really needed space and time to move on from. . . everything.

Sabina was the one acting like the DJ, meanwhile Summer and Wisdom were dancing wildly on the dance floor. Fortunately, Samantha was there to somehow control their crazy acts.

Sunny? She was busy filming them. She will probably use it to blackmail them in the future. Napailing-iling na lang ako sa kanila.

"Winter--" my sentence was cut short when I saw Winter snoring already. Tsk. Aga-aga pa tulog na agad!

"Oh, Winty fell tulog na! You should make her gising before hating night!" Stephanie said cheerfully.

Dahil sa inis, kumuha ako ng barbecue at nilagay mismo sa bibig niya. "Tiff, utang na loob. New Year na New Year, 'wag mo naman sirain ang mood ko."

Have I mentioned na lahat kami ay nakasuot ng onesies? No? Well, I requested for it. Pumayag naman sila dahil I threatened them na hindi ako babalik ng Pilipinas kung hindi ganito ang dress code namin.

"ATE!"

Napatingin ako sa kakadating lang na si Krystal at Zircon. They welcomed me with a hug and kissed my cheeks. "We missed you!"

"Hey--"

"You're not supposed to be dito! Kids are bawal here!" sigaw ni Stephanie at pinalo ang dalawa sa pwet.

Zircon humbly apologized at pumunta kila Walter habang si Krystal?

She glared at Stephanie. "Why do you have to make my butt palo?!" she screamed scornfully.

Mukhang kailangan ko na yatang ilayo si Krystal kay Stephanie. Tanginang mga dila talaga 'yan, nakakahiya sa lahi namin.

I mentally face palmed and shook my head. "I invited them here. To be more precise, I challenged them to escape the guards inside the mansion and even the Hèloïse subdivision! Agents are usually packed there!"