Chapter 1

Jeon enterprise is a company that so many dreams to work at. The CEO of the company is respected by many. Not only is he rich but he is also young and quite handsome that so many females and males admire. Many of the employees in the company sometimes talk about who'd be lucky enough to win the heart of the CEO.

No one in the company knows the private life of the CEO jeon jungkook the only things they know of that the CEO has older brother named yoongi who is a famous rapper and producer called Agust D. Many questions why the oldest son of the chairman Jeon is not the one who is the heir of the company instead the younger son is the heir of the company. It still remains a mystery to them.

The CEO is feared by the employees because when it comes to work he is quite strict and if work deadline is given the work should be done on time or else the employees will have to see the wrath of the CEO. However, he still treats the employees like a family. That’s why many dreams to work in the company. And if a employee is fired or resigned it’s their loss.

Employees were chatting with each other but once they noticed that their CEO is making way to his office they all start working without making any noise. Their CEO always arrives an hour later than the employees which is 9am and all the employees must be on their post by 8am.

But today the employees noticed something different about their boss that is there was gold ring on his ring finger and that made the employees to start gossiping in curiosity to find out about the CEO's spouse.

However, all their chatters died down once the CEO made out of his office and gained all the employees attention to make an announcement telling that he would take a week off from work and all the employees will work under his assistant Jung hoseok's  supervision, who is most trusted by the ceo. To say that the employees were shocked would be an understandable because since the day the CEO started working he never even once took work off. This made the employees curiosity build up even more. However, all employees complied to the CEO’s request. Some of the employees were happy because they get to work with CEO's assistant Hosoek who is friendly with the employees and it’s fun to work with him.

After the announcement the employees started their usual schedule and put back the chatting until the lunch time. When it comes to work all employees work diligently. When the lunch times arrives only the chattering of the employees began again. However, no matter they talk about the CEO they can't conclude rather than wondering whose the lucky spouse of the CEO.

Thank you for reading my story.
I'll  update every Saturday and Sunday. It depends on my situation.
Plz support my story

Vote and comment...