Chapter 18

Taehyung pov

‘Since you’re so happy about having kids how about we give a sibling to Taekook. Don’t you think he’s lonely.’ Jungkook said. I couldn’t but be flustered and I also blushed.

I could feel Jungkook’s smile against my cheek. Well it’s not like I don’t want to have kids. But I remembered how much pain I had to go through the pregnancy. I’m scared. I couldn’t help but shudder when I remembered those times. Jungkook turned me around and kissed me. I didn’t kissed him back but didn’t pull away from the kiss.

‘I’m scared kookie. I like to have kids but when I remembered those times, what I had to go through pregnancy makes me scared.’

I looked at Jungkook and he was looking at me guiltily and sadly. He rested my head against his shoulder and patted my back.

‘Tae baby I’m sorry I was not there during the times when you needed me the most but I will promise you nothing of the sort will happen again I will be by your side on everything you do. If you’re feeling scared I won’t ask anymore.’

Jungkook pulled out of the embrace and kissed my forehead ‘Go to bed, I’ll take a shower and join you shortly' and he pecked my lips and went to the bathroom.

I should put my fears aside. I can’t always let my fears control me so I went to the bathroom shortly after Jungkook went. When I opened the bathroom door kookie was naked and turned to look at me. He raised his eyebrow and looked at me. He was about to say something but before that I removed the bath robe I was wearing and let it slide off me. Jungkook smirked because he got my intention. I went to him and wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him for a kiss.

We kept on kissing and walk towards the shower and Jungkook turned on the shower. He pulled apart and looked at me and asked ‘Are you sure about this tae baby?’ and I simply nodded as an answer. And we again found each others lips and in no time I was a mess under shower. Even after the shower we couldn’t get enough of each other and made love in the bed and almost every corner of the room. We had a long night. Seems like we missed each other a lot.

--------------‐--------------------

Jungkook pov

I woke up when I felt like small hands hitting my back. I rubbed my eyes and looked to see Taekook with his plushie in one hand and sucking the thumb of the other hand and also teary eyes. He tried to climb on the bed but since he was small he couldn’t. I slowly got out of the bed since Taehyung was still sleeping and carried Taekook out of the room.

‘What’s wrong baby?’

‘I’m hungry dada. Why are you and papa stwill swleeping?’

‘Oh papa is bit sick so let him sleep. Dada will make breakfast alright.’ And Taekook nodded.

I gave him his morning milk on his sippy cup and gave him colourful cereal. I made a coffee for myself and started preparing breakfast for me and Tae. After cooking I arranged everything and Taekook has finished his meal so I took him and wash him up. Taekook and I played while bathing him and he was a giggling mess. I smiled looking at my son. I’m proud of him and I will teach all the things he needs to know. I dressed him up and took him to kitchen so I could have breakfast and Taehyung was already in the kitchen waiting for me to come and join him.

Taekook ran towards him and kissed Taehyung’s cheek and greeted him. We had breakfast and we told Taekook that we will be going to Korea soon and he screamed and started jumping and dancing around. Taehyung smiled and said ‘like father like son’ and I held my chin high to show Taehyung that I’m proud of my son.

He started giggling and said he wants to go shopping since we will leave here in few days. I agreed we got ready to go for shopping. I bought everything Taekook and Taehyung wants. We had fun family outing and by the time we came home everyone was tired but the outing was worth it. I always want to see my family laughing and smiling.

I tucked Taekook in the bed and I went to our bedroom and Taehyung was already sleeping. I pecked his forehead and went to take  a shower and after that carefully slid into the bed not wanting wake Taehyung up. Yoongi hyung already booked the tickets and we will leave Paris day after tomorrow. So tomorrow will be a busy day with packing and stuffs. Thankfully Daniel also volunteered to help us out. Me and Taehyung felt a bit sad to leave here. But our family is waiting for us and I also want to go to Korea since I’ve been living here for almost 4 years.

Have to look forward for a tiring day tomorrow. With that I pulled Taehyung to my embrace and he snuggled closely to me and soon drifted to sleep.

-------------------‐---------------

I was planning to update yesterday but due to personal reasons I couldn't sorry...

Now... time for ranting...

AHHHHHH 'life goes on' made me cry.... it was really awesome song....

^ so so proud of them

^ so so proud of them.. jungkook's debut mv direction turned out so well. So proud of him and everyone....

😂😂😂😂 these are my happy tears...