Chapter 20

Third person pov

After 5 years ...

‘Kookie I have to tell you something’ Taehyung  said. Taehyung and Jungkook was on the bed after their intimate session that Taehyung initiated as soon as Jungkook came home from work. Jungkook nodded telling Taehyung to continue with what he wants to say.

‘I’m pregnant' Jungkook opened his eyes widely after Taehyung said that and smiled widely and hugged Taehyung out of joy. Jungkook kept on chanting thank yous for bringing such happiness to his life. Jungkook kissed Taehyung because of happiness and it lead another night full of love.

It’s been five years and everything has become better for everyone. Taehyung and Jungkook have 2 kids. Taekook now been 8 years and taehyun their second child been 5 years old.

Jimin also have 2 kids. Yoonmin been their first son and Ji Chang their second. Jin and Namjoon too have 2 kids Namjin and Soobin. Hoseok and Yugyeom too got married but still hasn’t planned in having kids. Everyone were happy with their day to day llife.

-----------------------------------

Third person pov

‘That’s it I swear you guys are not going out of the house for a month. No park, no nothing.’ Taehyung shouted and Jungkook pretended like he is reading a newspaper not wanting to see Taehyung’s wrath.

Its Taekook and Taehyun making a ruckus early in the morning in the breakfast table and it made Taehyung angry. His pregnancy hormones too kicked in for his mood to be even worse. Taehyung turned to Jungkook and glared at him.

‘W—why are you glaring at me?’ Jungkook stuttered

‘Can’t you atleast once take care of the kids please. Why are you all depending on me? I’m going out with Jimin you guys stay at home and do all the house chores and make sure the kids are well disciplined.’ Taehyung said.

Jungkook just nodded his head not wanting make Taehyung even angrier. Taehyung got dressed to go to shopping with Jimin and gave a list for Jungkook to do. Once Taehyung went away with Jimin, Jungkook gave some story books to the kids telling them to do reading and Jungkook set to work with dishes first and then did laundry.

The kids were reading without bothering Jungkook because they know that once Jungkook is angry he is worse than Taehyung so they didn’t want their appa to be angry as well. After Jungkook is done with the laundry Jungkook got kids and himself ready to do grocery. They went to the supermarket and the kids follow Jungkook like  obedient puppies. They once got lost in the supermarket and Junkook and Taehyung both threw a huge fit which made Taekook and Taehyun scared.

While they were in the vegetable  section they met Yoongi with Yoonmin  and Ji Chang. Yoongi and Jungkook talked while the little cousins slowly left their fathers side and went to the toy section. Jungkook and Yoongi were selecting vegetable together that they didn’t notice their kids. When they went to the cashier only they realised the kids were not there. Yoongi and Jungkook were so angry especially Jungkook and they searched everywhere around the store only find them in the toy section. The two fathers hold their children by their ears while they hissed in pain and took them away. After paying for the grocery they went separate ways.

Jungkook was giving silent treatment to the kids and Taekook and Taehyun was pouting knowing that they made their appa angry now. After reaching home Jungkook arranged the groceries and got ready to prepare lunch for them.

‘I was thinking of taking you guys to the park since you behaved morning but now I’m not, so you better do something now until I call for the lunch'

At night...

Jungkook put the kids into bed and went to his room. There Taehyung were arranging everything he shopped. Jungkook back hugged him.

‘Was the day tiring Kookie?’ Taehuung asked and Jungkook hummed.

‘I’m so sorry you work every day and I didn’t allow you to have a peaceful dayoff for you.’

'Don’t apologise baby. When I spend time with you and our kids I don’t feel tired at all.’ And jungkook pecked Taehyung’s lips. Taehyung blushed at that. Jungkook chuckled. Its funny how they’re been together for years and some simple actions still make Taehyung a flustered mess.

Taehyung slightly nudged Jungkook for laughing at him and showed Jungkook everything he shopped and asked his opinion which Jungkook replying that Taehyung looks good on everything. And they spent the night with giggles and talks with Taehyung leaning onto Jungkook. Taehyung is happy that his and Jungkook's love never fades but it only strengthens it.

There are little fights between them but they learned to overcome them together. There is only happiness, laughter with little bickerings but that made their relationship stronger. And they will cherish each other till their death that’s their promise made by the bottom of their hearts.

‐----------------------------------

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIN.... OUR WORLD WIDE HANDSOME....

It's his birthday yet he gifted us with an amazing song

It's his birthday yet he gifted us with an amazing song... it was so nice... I felt like crying...

 I felt like crying

-----------------------------------

Well... this is the end of the story... Thank you so much for supporting this boring story...

Plz vote and comment...