Chapter 3 - I got everything under control

Songs I listened to while making this chapter:

Lush Life (The Ironix Remix) - Zara Larsson

Dance Baby - Brooklyn Queen

Alone - Alan Walker

Alone - Marshmello

Nathan's POV

She fainted. She fuckin' fainted. Tamara is knocked out cold and Nicole faints.

What the Fuck am I supposed to do?

Everyone around me is taking pictures and videos. Like who the fuck does that?

"Stay back," I growled to a boy who went too close to her.

"Sorry dude." he quickly backed away. I couldn't just stand here, I had to do something. I ushered everyone out of the room and called the principal. I told him I'd take Nicole and he thanked me and told me he'd take care of Tamara.

I carried her to my car and laid her down in the back seat of my car. I went to the front of the car and turned on the engine. As I was driving to the hospital she stirred and I turned to look at her. She looked exactly like the last time I'd seen her. I couldn't forget a face like that, Her hair was kohl-black and it plunged over her shoulders, She had a shapely figure, glossy skin, Slender eyebrows, and I could never forget her gorgeous emerald - green eyes  

She was a Goddess

I remember the day I had first met her. She was wearing blue jeans and a lavender sweater. My dad and Andrew (her dad) were working together with something that involved their jobs. I didn't know if Nicole knew what kind of jobs our dads were doing but I do know that I got angry when I had to find out what kind of job my dad was doing considering he wouldn't tell me himself. Our dad's were always working together and one time he introduced me to her. We were only 10 when we met so I didn't know if she remembered me.

But I knew who had murdered her mother. Or at least I think I knew who it was. Before her mother's murder, My dad and Andrew had gotten into a fight with another company which involved guns and my guess is they had something to do with the murder. They threatened Andrew. I heard it.

"You will be sorry for what you did. We will take away someone who is important to you."

And then the next day her mother was murdered.

The light turned green and I continued to drive to the hospital.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I got to the hospital, I parked the car and carried her out.

I check her in after I call her father and tell him what happened. He sounds slightly surprised.

After a while, she finally wakes up.

"Where am I?" she said confused

"You're in the hospital." I replied.

I know this chapter was short, but I have tooo much Homework and I have exams next week! AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyways, do you guys like Nathan's POV?? Which other character's POV's should I do?