Sanji x reader - Blood Bag

Sanji x flirty reader
Pre-relationship
Picture, credits to artist
Contains blood! Warning to sensitive readers!

____

Being a female on the Strawhat crew was pretty fun. The males didn't do anything too disgusting or perverted that much due to Nami being the ferocious woman she is. But the best bit for you is the absolute fun that teasing Sanji is.

Unlike the others on the ship, you found Sanji's lame attempts at flirting to be funny and cute, therefore deciding to have some fun with the cook.

____

"Meat!!" Luffy screamed out while bee lining towards the kitchen from his fishing spot. "Ah! Luffy don't just let go of the fishing rod!" Usopp screamed after him while dropping his into the ocean as well.

You were currently standing outside the kitchen watching Nami scold the two about that it was a waste of her precious money if they kept throwing the fishing rods into the sea. You take a sip of your coffee and almost spit it out laughing at the fact Luffy just told Nami to jump in and get them. It just resulted in a near unconscious captain attempting to apologize to the navigator.

Upon entering the kitchen you were greeted by the cook. "Nami-swaaaan, Robin-chwaaan and (Y/n)-chwaaaan!!! The cook of your hearts has made a romantic meal for youuuu!" Sanji swirled around while serving the females, leaving the males to fend for them selves. While Nami and Robin each just said a 'thank you', you being the flirt you are decided to grab Sanji's tie and pull him down to your level on your chair by the table.

"But Sanji? There is something I much rather eat?" Biting your lip for extra effect and you pulled away from the cook. You began to count in your head '1...2...3-'.

"Ssspppffttttt" was the only sound that echoed through the kitchen as Sanji fell backwards onto the floor with a massive nose bleed. Slightly chuckling to yourself you watched the cook release your name a few times then faint.

Hell broke loose as Chopper ran around the kitchen screaming for a doctor, to only be reminded he was the doctor. Nami face palmed and sighed while Robin chuckled and continued to drink her tea. Brook who had heard the comment, was also sporting a big nose bleed while saying he was going to join Sanji in Heaven.

"You are really evil." Zoro commented from the otherside of the table watching the situation while drinking sake. He chuckled and shoke his head as you simply winked back at the swordsman. Turning to the table you began to eat your delicious lunch while watching the cook have a blood transfusion on the floor.

____

You continued to tease Sanji when ever you had an opportunity. You flirted with the cook so much that he started to only have nosebleeds when you were involved. Whenever Nami would change into a bathing suit, Sanji would still tornado around her complimenting her but wouldn't have a nose bleed. But then if you wore less clothes then you normally would, Sanji would explode into a gushing nosebleed resulting in him having blood transfusions.

Chopper as the doctor decided that there was only one solution to this.

"And you are giving me a blood bag why?" You looked confusedly at the item in your hand as you sat in the infirmary with an unconscious Sanji on the bed next to you. Being quite the oblivious person, you had no idea why you were given this strange gift from the small reindeer.

"It's incase you are around Sanji and I am not there to do the blood transfusion. Sanji has nosebleeds around you now more than ever..." Chopper instructed you as he cleaned the blood from Sanji's chin. Squishing the packet in your hand, you sighed wondering where you were going to put this on your person to carry round without seeming really strange.