Chapter 28

Michelle's POV

I stood in front of my mirror observing my outfit,I wore a white top with a denim penciled dungarees and my white sneakers,I applied mascara and lipgloss as usual,I loosed my hair the previous night and stretched it,ready to showcase my 15 year old afro hair.

Yap I have never cut my hair before it grew with me since I clocked 2 as a toddler

I quickly packed it into a neat bun,I didn't want to let it down because of the heat it would create,I won't stop touching my hair and last but not the least if I let my hair down, people will start touching it especially the boys,they wouldn't miss an opportunity to touch or drag my hair.

"Michelle!For the last time,get out of your room,why are you wasting time?We are going to be late"Mason yelled from downstairs.

"I'm coming!"I yelled back from my room,I checked the time,we had 20 minutes left,I quickly locked my mini box,locked my room and went downstairs to meet my family.

Maya had a sad look on her face,seemed she was going to miss us

"Come on,it's just 3 days"I hugged her.

"I will miss you guys especially...

"Me,I know,I will miss you too,don't worry I will buy alot of things from SPAR for you"I said still hugging her.

Mason was talking to my mum about something,he wore a black hoodie with denim jeans

What is it with boys and black ?!

"When you guys get there,call me okay "My mum said as she dropped us at school.

"No misbehaviour,I'm watching you both"She glared at us.

Let me guess,she told Miss Lucy to keep an eyes on us

That one that will use opportunity to romance Mr Jerry,she will be too busy.

They are cute together tho

"Okay mum,Love you,byee"We said as we waved her goodbye.

Olivia ran to meet me,she helped keep my luggage inside the bus,she wore a yellow crop top with black high waist trousers,her hair was let down.

See your mate

Her case is different,hers is relaxed,mine is not!

Do you want me to die of heat?!

Nop

Better.

Everybody was already seated in the bus,I guess we came late,good thing Mason's friends kept a seat for him if not he would have killed me.

I sat down at the back,next to Lucas who was close to the window,he seemed so happy,he wore white long sleeves and blue jeans,he just had a new haircut which made him more attractive,I haven't seen Jace yet or maybe I have gone blind.

He's sitting next to your brother,you dumbdumb

How would I see him?

He wore black as well as Mason so that was the reason for me not seeing him,he smiled when he saw me and I did same.

"I can't believe we are going all the way to PH with a bus crested with Dayspring International School,so embarrassing"She whined.

"You know you can always come down and enter public transport or better still your driver can drive you,we will meet at that side"I scoffed and rolled my eyes.

Lucas chuckled which made Olivia send him a deadly glare and he went silent at once.

"We aren't going to the museum again"Lucas told me.