42🦋✨

Before you read this chapter,🥺 please press that orange star✨,this chapter isn't filled with much drama😁,it actually ease tension 💕✨,it will be unfair for us to keep giving Michelle, trouble upon trouble 😂,let her relax small🦋,so enjoy.  

                     {Unedited}

                     ~ Jace~

We drove into my father's compound,I noticed the way she looked around like she was expecting to be somewhere else,"Is everything okay, babe?"I asked her.

"Yeah,everything's fine,it's just that when you said your place,I thought it was actually your other house,not your father's"She stated.

"Oh,my dad wanted us to move back in for some reasons best known to him but I think he realized our worth and he wants to build a strong close relationship with us,actually me though so I can take over his businesses considering that Noah is still very young"I explained to her.

"What about your step mum?"She raised her one brow.

"Are you talking about that girl?"

"Isn't she within the age of 24-27?,she's a woman and she's older than you"

"Yeah but I don't give two shits about her,she deserves no respect from me."I scoffed.

My mum and her disgusts the living daylight out of me.

"Kamsi"She touched my hand in order to calm me down.

"I think it's weird when you call me that name."I spoke briefly before hopping out of the car and moving towards her direction to open her door.

We walked into the house which was quiet because my dad was at work, Noah's mum was at the supermarket,"You know you shouldn't vent your anger on her,she isn't the reason your mum left"She said,her voice was the only thing I heard.

"Can we please drop the issue?"I demanded.

"Your dad wanted to move on,he chose her and you should accept that fact"She spoke,ignoring my last statement.

I rolled my eyes and ran upstairs to my room,blocking my ears from her talk,I heard her footsteps following sooth.

"Ja...ce...."

"Stop lecturing me!"

"Kam!!"

"Kamsi!!!"

She kept calling my name but I ignored her,"Can you just drop the issue?!"I raised my voice at her as I turned to face her when I entered my room.

"No,I won't,you are being disrespectful towards her,if you weren't disrespectful,she won't treat you like a slave or second class citizen in your father's house"She defended.

Why the hell is she defending that witch?!

"Michelle!"

"What has gotten into you?!"

"Why are you supporting her?,you have no idea about the backstory,you didn't grow up with her so leave it"I snapped.

"It's unfair to her,you know,she isn't the reason..."

"For Christ's sake,shut up!!,shut the f*ck up,ughh!!"I groaned in frustration.

I observed her reaction,her eyebrows raised at the same time in the form of "really?", before walking past me to my bed.

I took awhile before facing her,I calmed myself down before walking to my king-sized bed,"Muffin,why do you have to be so stubborn?"I asked her in a very low tone.