🍬Chapter 3🐇

As the group walked towards the house on the Hill, There were multiple signs saying

'Beware of Magical Beasts"

"Another sign" Leorio said looking at the sign they were passing. "Are we going to make it to the exam site" He sighed as they continued to walk.

"I'm Hungry!" Leorio said as he waved his arms, complaining about multiple things.

"Leorio!" Gon called for him, While Kurapika and Y/n looked a head to see the house they were looking for.

"Hey, the house, I can see it" Y/n said pointing to it. They hurried to the house and Leorio Knocked on the door.

"Hello? Anyone home?" He asked as he knocked on the door over and over.

"Are they out?" Gon questioned as Leorio opened the doors slowly.

"we're coming in" He said as the doors opened.

Once they were open the 4 had seen a guy, badly hurt laying on the ground, while a woman was being captured by a magical beast. As soon as the beast saw the 4 It jumped out the window.

Leorio rushed to the male on the ground and opened his suitcase which contained multiple medical supplies.

"P-please... save my wife" The man said, reaching out to Gon, Y/n and Kurapika.

"Leorio, We'll leave the injured man to you!" Kurapika said as he hastily took his bag off and followed Y/n and Gon who had jumped out the window, and were chasing the magical beast.

Y/n and Kurapika were following Gon, who was able to see the magical beast with his some how, magical senses that arent exactly human(1).

As Y/n jumped through the trees, Gon followed the female, joining her as he chased the magical beast.

"Kiriko! Let her go!" Gon yelled at the Magical beast, known as a Kiriko, jumping through the trees.

"Take her from me if you can!" The Kiriko yelled, while smirking as he went faster.

Y/n jumped across, but gon didnt realize that he couldnt grab onto the tree, Y/n grabbed his hand and swung him onto the tree, which accidentally made her loose her balance and fall.

"Y/n?!" Gon looked at his friend who got up.

"I'm Fine! Go a head! Save the wife!" She got up and was about to follow when hearing.

"Y/n!" Y/n turned to see Leorio running after her, and caught his breath.

"Leorio?"

"Are you okay?" Leorio asked the female, who was rubbing her wrist, since she fell on it.

"I'm fine..." She stared at the male, examining him, something seemed off.

"Whew, I guess you guys are alright" Y/n turned around and quietly picked up a large piece of wood.

"How is the man? Is he okay?"

"Yeah, no worries, the Wounds weren't as bad as they looked. I just gave him some pain killers, so now his sound asleep in the cabin."

"...All right.." y/n said, in a few seconds she jumped and slammed the wood onto leorio's head, making him yelp and step back.

He stayed silent for a few seconds.

"How could you tell" Leorio changed into a Kiriko and looked at the small female who gripped onto the wood, just in case she had to fight.

"Leorio, wouldn't leave him, especially if there were magical creatures on the loose."

The magical beast laughed and disappeared making y/n sigh in relief and drop the plank.

Y/n decided to try and find Kurapika and Gon again. She jumped in a tree and noticed a magical beast, seemingly talking to someone, Y/n moved closer to see Gon.

The Kiriko had it's claws out and was about to hurt gon when Y/n quickly moved and stood in front of Gon so he wouldn't get hurt.

Before She appeared in front of Gon he said.

"Who are you?" To the Kiriko.

The Kiriko stared at the, now, 2 children in front of him.

Y/n and the Kiriko stared at the male in confusion.

"You aren't the one I hit..." Gon wasn't saying anything about Y/n appearing in front of him, he was more focused on the Kiriko in front of him.

"Are you his friend?" Kiriko excepted it claw near Y/n's head, as Gon questioned it.

"How can you tell I'm not the same one?" It questioned Gon, as Gon explained

"Oh, your faces are completely different, and your voice is higher and thinner." The Kiriko slowly moved it's claw away as it started to laugh.

Y/n stood in a fighting stance, just in case it tried to attack Gon.(2) While Gon questioned what he said was funny

"Hey Honey! Come out here! You're gonna love this!"

"Hmm, It's been many years since people could tell us apart." The 4 were standing in front of the house to see the 'Couple' and The Kiriko's standing together. "I'm ecstatic."

3 of the 4 looked at the kiriko's in confusion, not being able to tell them apart.

"You see the one Kurapika and I beat up is the Husband, and The one who Y/n tried to protect me from is the Wife"

'Which one are you talking about...' the 3 questioned Gon, who didnt see them struggling to tell the difference.

The Kiriko's introduced themselves, along with the couple, who aren't actually a couple and are their children, they were the Navigators.

They each explained why the 4 past

"Y/n-dono(3)." Y/n looked at the Kiriko to hear if she was qualified. "You were able to tell the difference between who I was and your friend" The other Kiriko, who seemed to be the wife. "And you would risk your life to save someone. You are qualified" Y/n sighed in relief as Gon smiled happy that she passed.

Once the 4 found out they all passed they cheered happily.

As the Navigators flew the 4 to the site, Y/n was on the daughter, Gon was on the Son, Kurapika was on the Wife while Leorio was gripping onto the Husband.

Y/n smiled.

'Hunter exam Here we come!' She giggled quietly to herself as they headed to the exam site.

~~~~~~

1 - I can't exactly explain it...

2 - Y/n cares about Gon above anything else,excluding her family, since he is her best friend. She would protect him with her life

3 - They called them Their name and Dono at the end so I went with the English Sub

Killua is coming soon Yay!

(Also I need an excuse to use all the Hunter x hunter memes and pictures i've been piling up)