Let Me Go

Warning: includes language.
Disclaimer: all the characters except Nakamura belong to Haruichi Furudate. Nakamura is a fictional character of my own making. None of the art is mine. Full credits go to the artists. Author-chan out!

Iwaizumi froze.

"I gotta go, see you later," he mumbled before sprinting out the door. Futakuchi stared after him, but shrugged and let it go.

Hajime came to an abrupt halt in front of the building Oikawa's phone was in. He swore. It was the Snake's headquarters. Ugh. It had to be the Snakes.

There had been bad blood between them ever since their fight on the street. They hadn't tried anything since he was widely respected and liked for his skill, but it was clear they had no love lost between them. But Oikawa was in there, so Iwaizumi marched forward.

He pulled his rebellious side to the fore, letting Takeo take over. This was Takeo's sort of thing, not Iwaizumi's.

Takeo looked at the sentry on the roof. He made eye contact, making sure the sentry knew he had seen him before pushing the door open and confidently marching into the Snakes' headquarters.

He made it a few steps down the corridor before Daishou barred his way. "And just where do you think you're going?"

Takeo smirked at him, not letting any fear show. "I hear you have a new boy toy," he said. "I want to play with him for a bit." The Snakes were infamous even among gangs for having group prostitutes. Most were willing, but Iwaizumi was willing to bet some were not.

"And why do you think we would let you?" Daishou stalked forward. "This is our turf, Takeo. We call the shots here."

Takeo smirked, remembering their last encounter. "Yeah, that worked so well before." Before Daishou could retaliate, he added "But I've heard this one's a real beauty. It's been a few days since I had any fun," he said brutally, playing the part of a bullyboy. Takeo had a reputation as a hard fighter, so he hoped it would make the Snakes think he liked boy toys as well.

"I'll pay for him," he said, flashing money between his fingers. 

Daishou stepped back. "Pay up." Takeo did so. "Come with me," Daishou demanded. He led Iwaizumi to a small room. "We were paid to hold him for a bit. Let him rethink a few choices. Then he's to be delivered to our client. I suspect she has plans for him," he grinned savagely. He pointed to the door. "He's in there. Just don't cause any permanent damage. Our client wants him reasonably unharmed. I've kept the boys away from him, he is very pretty. They might lose control." He laughed maliciously. Iwaizumi smirked. He opened the door and walked in.

Oikawa Tooru was laying on the floor of the empty room. He was blindfolded and gagged. His hands and arms were tied behind his back, and his ankles and legs were bound together. A thick horse's halter lay around his neck. The halter pinned him to the floor, it was so heavy.

He looked up at Iwaizumi's approach, but he couldn't see anything, only hear footsteps. Terror covered his lovely face. He mumbled something unintelligible through his gag and tried to shrink away.

Hajime was livid. Words could not describe the emotion that coursed through him at the sight.

He kneeled down beside him. Tooru began to cry in fear and humiliation. That woke him up. 

"Oikawa," he whispered. He gently removed the blindfold. "Oikawa, it's me. Iwa-chan." Tooru's eyes watered in the bright light. When his vision cleared, his eyes confirmed what his ears told him.

Iwaizumi Hajime was kneeling over him, his expression incredibly caring. He removed the gag, but held a finger to his lips. He leaned over Tooru and whispered into his ear.