Chapter 17

The alpha walked quickly through the pack grounds, ignoring the many stares he was receiving. The scent he was so familiar with was becoming stronger with each step, only causing him to quicken his pace.

Mingyu stepped onto the porch step and gave the door a few knocks, hoping the little omega would be the one to answer.

~~~~

Jimin let out an irritated huff as he heard knocking on the door. 'I swear to god if Karen tells me one more allergy about her child, I might just end it.' The omega stomped to the front of the house, swinging the door open quickly.

"Yes I know he's allergic-" Jimin shut up once he noticed it wasn't the omega woman, but instead an alpha. A very tall and pissed off alpha.

Jimin watched as the alpha looked him over, turning to face him directly, "Umm...I'm looking for a Ji Hoon?"

There was a long silence before Jimin grinned and pulled the boy inside. "Oh my god! You must be the one my son has been sneaking off to see! Wow and look at you, a strong alpha." Jimin clapped his hands suddenly, "Oh right Ji Hoon! I'll go get him."

Mingyu nodded slowly and looked around the house. Children's toys were scattered around and an astronomical amount of pups were playing in the living room, but what caught his attention was a small painting sitting on the table. A single daisy sat in a grass field, and the alpha unknowing smiled, having a clue at who might have painted this.

Ji Hoon scrambled around his room trying to get ready. He put on his favorite yellow shirt, twisting his hurt arm in the process, and carefully slid his pants and suspenders on. Most of his clothes were too big for his small frame, so he had to wear belts or suspenders. He ran his fingers through his hair a few times and squinted in the mirror trying to make sure he looked alright.

The poor omega was shaking as he nearly tripped down the stairs, he couldn't believe the alpha had actually come to see him.

Mingyu almost fell over with the strong aroma of the young omega. He never noticed how strong it was before since the boy was never very close to him. It was intoxicating.

Ji Hoon's eyes widened at the blurred huge image of the alpha he had been watching for a few weeks. He was actually in his house. He just wished he could find his glasses.

"Ji Hoon! You never told me that you met someone?" Jimin clapped his hands together with excitement. "I just have to tell your father!"

Ji Hoon whimpered, "Stop Mom....you're embarrassing me..." Ji Hoon's face turned a light pink. This alpha wasn't his boyfriend or even his friend. He just... actually he didn't know what he was to him. Ji Hoon looked at the ground noticing that he didn't even tie his right shoe. 'Get it together Ji Hoon.'

Mingyu smirked at the flustered wolf in front of him. He never noticed how small and adorable he was. Mingyu always just thought he was far away, not that he was actually very small.

"Ji Hoon! This is no way to treat a guest by just staring at them! Say something!" Jimin watched as the smaller omega stood a few feet in front of the alpha. He started to speak but every time he tried nothing would come out. "Um...ah.."

"Come here."

Both of the omega's eyes shot open with surprise as the alpha motioned his finger for Ji Hoon to come towards him. Ji Hoon walked slowly towards the alpha, careful since everything was still blurry. To say he was nervous was an understatement.

Once Ji Hoon got close enough, Mingyu took the glasses that were held in his hands and slipped them on the smaller boy's face. Mingyu never looked away from Ji Hoon, who was currently shaking. One of the lenses was cracked and broken, but this didn't bother the omega one bit.

Mingyu then bent down causing Jimin's eyes to widen even more. What was this strange alpha doing?

Mingyu leaned over and tied the loose strings on the omega's shoes into a neat bow.

Ji Hoon felt a single tear fall from his eye. He couldn't remember the last time anyone actually cared enough to help him. Mingyu stood up noticing the boy's tears.

The alpha wiped the wet cheeks of the omega who was trying to keep everything together. He didn't want to be weak, but it was so hard. For a moment he actually felt loved.

"Don't cry flower boy. You're too pretty to cry." Mingyu titled Ji Hoon's chin up so his blue eyes were staring into his red ones.

"Who the hell are you? And why are you touching my son?"

~~~~~~

Lucas walked back to his home with a lot on his mind. Why was his past coming back to haunt him. Leaving his old pack was one of the best decisions he had ever made. His mate was safe and secure here, far from what would happen if Haechan was at his old one.

But his father still had to ruin his life by showing up. And now his step brother was interested in Yoongi's son. Lucas sighed as he opened the front door. He noticed his small omega was curled up on the couch as tight as he could get with the belly. Once Lucas got closer he noticed the boy was sweating and his cheeks were pink. But he had a large blanket on him.

Lucas reached out to touch Haechan's cheek and then moved to his forehead. The omega whimpered at the touch, which was burning up.

"Haechan, wake up baby."

Haechan whimpered again, opening his eyes slowly. "Lulu you are home." Haechan smiled a little, trying to sit up but Lucas didn't like this. "Don't try to get up Channie. You are burning up."

Haechan laughed a bit, "I'm okay Lucas, I'm just a little hot today. No big deal."

Lucas's eyes narrowed, "No I'm calling Jimin. You need to be looked at. I'm not risking anything."

Haechan gripped Lucas's arm lightly, "I was checked out earlier this month. I was okay and nothing was wrong. If something feels not normal or out of place, I will tell you okay ?"

Lucas nodded, but he was not going to risk it. He would be calling Jimin later once Haechan took his afternoon nap. No way was he going to ignore this.