Prologue

"The first thing I said before comming her was NOT TO GET DRUNK!" A blonde man in a business suit said glaring at the spent man with long hair and Elvis Presley clothes who was sitting across the table from him. He had already drowned a bottle of champagne and was moving towards the next. In response, the latter gave him a lopsided grinn. "Listen up blondie, I'm the king of gods I don't need to be told what to do."

The blonde man gritted his teeth. "This is not your domain Indra! Also, I actually have a name. It would be nice if you'd call me Zeus!" He said with a ring of sarcasm in his voice.

"Yeah wha-" Indra started but was cut off by the angry king of Korean gods - Hwanin.

"JUST SHUT YOUR FREAKING MOUTHS THE TWO OF YOU!" He yelled banging his hand on the table. "We're admist a crisis and you people are bickering like a couple of three year olds."

Zeus pinched the bridge of his nose. At the moment, around six gods of different mythologies were assembled in a pub in Manhattan. He knew it was a bad idea to assemble all these dieties at one place like this. But if they didn't unite, there would be destruction for everybody.

"Our Greek camp has been destroyed. The greeks have lost their will to fight." Zeus said slowly after a pause. "Given the circumstances, there could be an attack on the Roman camp too at any moment. They have an upper hand."

"The einherjar at hotel Valhalla have also been attacked several times by creatures coming up from the world tree. Our defences have weakened." Odin said.

"Even the Brooklyn House was attacked." Horus, the falcon headed Egyptian king of gods said. "The Magicians were barely able to keep up."

"Our bases in Indonesia, Australia and Cuba have the same conditions." Hwanin said pointing to himself, Indra and  Yuhuang Dadi or the Jade emperor, the Chinese king of gods.

Yuhuang Dadi burped in agreement.

"I think," Zeus said gravely, resting both his elbows on the table. "We should reveal the truth to the demigods."

"What?! Are you serious? We've kept this secret for aeons. It would terrify those humans. It'll kill them!" Argued Horus.

"Yes. It is true. But our universe is at the brink of extinction." Indra said. His voice surprisingly steady all of a sudden. All the traits of a drunk man, vanished from him.

Hwanin hummed in agreement.

"Apollo hasn't allowed the issue of that prophecy yet 'cause if once it's told, there will be no turning back. But he cannot wait anymore. We need to tell the demigods." Zeus said.

"Maybe you're right." Odin said. "Our enemy can break free at any point of time. And if he does, we've already lost."