Chapter 26

AN: Hey guys, I hope you enjoyed the last chapter. I will be updating as regularly as possible, and I will also try to get out my PJ/Arrow crossover as quickly as possible. However, I also do have personal things I am struggling with, and am very busy, so I can't always write. I hope you guys understand. However, I will do my best to bring out chapters as soon as possible. Anyways, please enjoy!

Recap:

Perseus walked them past the Garden of Persephone, where he had to bat Grover's hand away from touching a pomegranate, and to the steps of the palace. Each doorway was guarded by a heavily armed skeleton, whether it be in Greek or US gear.

As they reached the door, they stopped in their tracks. "I guess we should knock?" Max said nervously. Suddenly, the door opened and Perseus walked in, followed by the trio.

Maximus recognized the room, seeing as it was from his dream, but Hades was in his throne instead. He looked scary. He was ten feet tall with pale white skin as if he hadn't seen the sun ever. He wore black robes like Charon, but wore a golden crown.

"You are brave to come here, son of Poseidon," Hades said in an oily voice. "After what you have done to me, very brave indeed. Or perhaps foolish."

Perseus stepped forward in front of the three demigods, and immediately Hades' facial expression changed. "Hello Lord Hades."

Present:

Hades' face was steady, yet his eyes widened. Perseus smirked, knowing the god wasn't expecting him to be here. Hades used his godly power to create a bubble of darkness within the two and the god walked up to Perseus and gave him a smile. "How are you Perseus?" Hades asked.

"I'm good, I was just looking after my brother on his quest to find Zeus' sparkler," Perseus said, causing Hades to chuckle.

"Sparkler, huh? I might need to start calling it that instead of Master Bolt," Hades said. A few moments later, Hades looked at Perseus in the eyes. "Did you just say brother?" Hades asked.

"Yes, uncle," Perseus said. "I did. Poseidon is my father." Hades took a step back, visibly shocked.

"But, I thought..." Hades started.

"Yes, Thetis adopted me, but Poseidon is my father. He couldn't save my mother, due to the Ancient Laws, who was killed by Ares. I don't blame him, but I am sad I never got to know him. Honestly, if I met him again, he would probably be more of an uncle than a father, but I would like to create a relationship with him," Perseus said somberly.

Hades pondered what Perseus had just said. "How many people know about you?" He asked.

Perseus smirked. "Not too many. You, obviously, my mother and brother, Zoë Nightshade, Maximus, and his mother Sally," Perseus said, giving the lord of the dead a pointed stare. "I know you have her, why?"

Hades looked at Perseus apologetically. "Well, my Helm has also been stolen, so I thought it was Poseidon," Hades said.

Perseus shook his head. "Well, at least I know the greater force responsible, but not the pawn," Perseus said.

Hades' eyes widened. "No, it's not him, is it?" he asked.

Perseus looked at him grimly. "Yes, it's the Crooked One. Maximus said he saw him in a dream in the pit. A demigod must used the shoes given to my brother to lead him into the pit," he said angrily. "It must be that son of Hermes, Luke. He gave him the shoes. Either he is working for him or incredibly stupid and didn't know what the shoes did, and I'm guessing it's the former."