🌸~Chapter 1~🌸

I was walking to my new school. Holding my bag the strap on my shoulder and feeling the breeze blowing. This was not my first highschool I went to, I stransfered schools 2 times but this time was so I can stay away from my adopted family. I live in a tent not to far but what else can I do? When I got to the school it was a massive school and in a way beautiful but when I first stepped in through the gates I start to feel some sort of aura and made me zone out but still kept on walking. After walking a couple steps I tripped and fell on someone's back and we both feel together. When I stood on my knees I came back into me senses and looked worried to the person I bumped into. "Oh my god I'm so sorry! Are you ok!?" I asked but the person stood up and turned around to look at me.

~🌸~

~🌸~

"Are you okay?" The boy asked giving his hand out to pull me up. I accepted his hand offer and got up but still looked at him concerned. "I'm alright but are you okay? I did landed on you." He still smiles but with closed eyes. "Yes I'm alright. Thank you for asking." He said and I gave a smile. "Well let me introduce myself." I bowed slightly. "I'm (Y/N) Hona. Its really nice to meet you." When lifted my half body he smiled. "I'm Yuki Sohma. It's a pleasure to meet you Miss. Hona." I smiled with my eyes closed and then we here someone calling Yuki's name. It was a girl with long brown hair waving and a boy with orange hair beside her.

~🌸~

~🌸~

~🌸~

~🌸~

When they got close enough the girl smiled at me. "Are you Yuki's friend?" She asked and I smiled back. "I just met him, I'm new to this school. I'm (Y/N) Hona, it's a pleasure to meet you." I said and I hear her started to panic. "No no, it's a pleasure to meet you, I'm Tohru Honda." We both stand straight and I look at the boy with Orange hair. "And what's your name?" I asked the mysterious boy and she sharply turns his head to me. "None of your business!" I jumped a bit and I hear Yuki speaking lowly. "Your never going to make friends like that stupid cat." I just seemed so confused but now I feel the same aura. It feels so close but I stopped myself from zoning out but when I did I look to see the two boys were about to fight. The orange head going to punch Yuki and Yuki in his fighting stance. I got between them and was about to push the orange head boy away from Yuki but fell again and now on him this time. I started to whine in my thoughts. Why do I keep on falling today!? I said in my thought and we now hear laughing. "Awe look at Kyo~Kyo. Someone is becoming a ladies men." One of the boys said still walking to the school. I get off him and get up. "Are you ok?" I asked the orange hair boy and he gets up looking flustered. "I'm fine! Just leave me alone!" He said walking away taking Tohru with him. I sighed. "I already made someone upset with me..." I said sadly but than I felt a hand on my shoulder. "You still have me." I look to see Yuki. That was right. Hes still willing to give me a chance. I smiling at him and nodded. He gets his hand off my shoulder. "What is your next class?" He asked and I take the sheet out of my bag and looked. "Hmmm, room 172." I said to him and he walks forward and turns to me. "We are in the same class. Let's go. We are going to be late." He said and I smiled running to him and walking beside him to the class.

After a few minutes we got to class and we didnt see the teacher yet. But when we came in everyone turned to me and got up to me and started to freak out. I wont lie it startled me a bit. This was not something people wont question. I had strange dark purple hair and blackish grey eyes. But I than felt myself getting pulled away from the crowd to see Yuki holding my arms. "Stop. Your Overwhelming her." He said and they all stopped and went back to there seats still complaining. I smile at Yuki saying thank you and sit the desk beside Yuki but when I was getting ready for class I hear someone walking to me. I look up to see the same orange hair boy from before. "Hey!" He said in his loud voice and I jumped still even tho I knew he was there. "Y-yes?" I asked and he ruffles his own hair looking annoyed. "I'm, not good at this stuff but I want. Apologize. For how I was not that long ago." I smiled. "I forgive you. So will you tell me your name?" I asked politely. He looks at me. "Kyo Sohma" I look at him surprised. "So you and Yuki are related?" I asked "yes, we are cousins. Unfortunately." Yuki said and Kyo gets immediately pissed, slamming his hand on my table. "You wanna go rat boy!?" Kyo said and I giggle a bit. After class I started to talk to the three Tohru Yuki and Kyo. Tohru was such a sweet soul, Yuki was touch with Kyo and I always worry about them hurting eachother. But then theres Kyo. I feel like I can talk to him but he gets annoyed, but I dont think he ever means to. I will only judge till I know him fully.

After school we started to walk home but I started to think in my thoughts again, are we friends? The thought made me stop and the three to stop and look at me. "Are you ok miss Hone." I hear Yuki asked and I was not far enough to speak normally. So I spoke. "I know i just met you guys today. But I had the most fun when I'm with you three. And I want to ask. If we can be-" before I could finish I felt a body coming to me giving me a big embrace, it was Tohru I feel her smile while hugging me. "Of course we can!" I was shocked and Yuki came over and puts head hand on my head with comfort. "Of course, we would live you to be our friend." Yuki said smiling I smiled back but than looked at kyo. "Tsk, dont worry about me, you wouldnt want to be near me anyways. I look at him with a smile. "I honestly really do want to be your friend. Can we at least try?" I asked him and i heard him give a little gasp of shock, I was facing his back but he was quite. Until. "Your only wasting your time, but you do what you want." He said and I smiled. They decided to invite me to there home and we walked to the home. But I dont know why but I feel like me being around these three will change my life. In a more peaceful way.