Chapter 2: Family Reunion

Michelle Elizabeth Tanner ended up extending her stay in China long enough to get Jackson checked out medically to make sure that he had not contracted anything viral during his stay on the island that had served as his home for five long years. While Jackson was physically fit she was disturbed to learn that he had scars covering twenty percent of his body, he had suffered second degree burns on his back and had twelve fractures that never properly healed during the time he had been lost. The first thing they did after checking out of his hotel upon their reunion was to get him a real haircut. Jackson greatly appreciated that as he never really cared for having long hair. Michelle had wanted to get in contact with her family but Jackson insisted that they wait until they were back in the United States, not to jinx things, as his family would not survive another let down if something unforeseeable were to happen before he returned home.

Jackson was smiling as Xia and Jia marveled at all the amenities available to them on the flight. Michelle was able to get temporary work visas for her nephew's friends and joined Michelle and Jackson on their flight to the United States. The girls would be going with Michelle to New York where she had promised to help her nephews saviors establish themselves in the country. The private jet was currently beginning its descent. The flight had been a long twelve and a half hours but seemed even longer to Jackson as his goal was to return to his family, the family he missed and thought he was dead. His aunt had already given him the best news he could ever have hoped for. His single worry for almost five years was not that if he would ever get home, but what he would find upon returning. He knew that his loss must have been devastating for Rocki and he had prayed to god every night that she successfully cared their baby to term. Michelle informed Jackson that not only had his wife carried his son to term, but their daughter as well.

"Twins?" Jackson had repeated in shock and elation.

"Yes twins. It must be those Katsopolis genes at play." Michelle informed her nephew. Jackson's Great Uncle Jessie and his Grandmother Pamela came from a family with several sets of twins though the generations, it was a surprise for Jackson to hear as Rocki's doctor was not aware of the second life until after his son was born and the equipment was still reading fetal heartbeats. The proud aunt showed Jackson all of the pictures of his son and daughter that she had saved on her phone from the last four years of their life.

"Alexander or Xander and Olivia... Liv, Fuller." Michelle proudly informed her nephew.

Even Jia and Xia came over to see the pictures of the children. "Is that your wife Jackson?" Xia asked as she looked at a cute picture of the twins being held by a young woman."

"No, that's my surrogate sister, Ramona Gibbler." Jackson informed Xia.

Michelle Tanner flipped through a few photos quickly, "This is his wife." Michelle announced as she came to a more recent photo of the three Fullers at a public park posing together happily. Rocki looked just like Jackson remembered her, sure her dark hair looked a little lighter but that was to be expected.

"You are not worthy of such beauty." Xia said with a slight chuckle. Everyone knew that she was just teasing him.

"You are not wrong Xia. I count my blessings every single day since she entered my life." Jackson informed the three women.

"Please fasten your seat belts as we begin our descent." The pilot announced over the loud speaker.

"Ok ladies, next stop, home." Jackson said as he felt the cabin pressure shift as the plane began its downward flight.

"Is she here yet?" Olivia Constance Fuller asked her Grandma DJ. Ever since Michelle Tanner had called announcing that she was coming for a short visit the twins had been climbing the walls for her to get there.