Lets Take A Look at Dumb Shit from 2014

this is what happened, stupid things i did in 2014.

count down the ten worst things

10.

In august at work i was standing on a table helping take down the green house and broke my ankle because i forgot that we un screwed the crate table tops so i had this heavy ass wire hanging basket full of 10 pounds of dirt and i fell through the table landing funny on my anke and dropping the hanging basket on it.

9.

I went to a Crown The Empire concert in December (the 6th to be exact) and excepted candy from s tranger.... I was sick for a week.

8.

Trying to kill myself (i attempted it like allot more than i can count last year but im over it, recovering suicidal ^3^) by taking ten tablets of 500  milgram expired Lexapro.

7.

Cutting myself. I was over it for a long while but i started again and then i stopped again, i told my mom and showed her the scars and now she knows the problems we talked about it and she was mad and didnt talk to me for a week.

6.

Trust the wrong people who got me kicked out of school (i trusted them and then because of them i had to be homeschooled)

5.

Coffee addiction. It's a stupid thing i started but those of you who now know me know that its like Mikki and my close friends......

4.

Andrea (no words actually needed except for the fact it caused me allot of hurt, and not because she was a bitch and it was a terrrible relationship)

3.

Not leaving my moms house, i was close on several occasions to leave but i loved my mom and when i was close to leaving she would act like she loved me lots and blahblahblah

2.

Not exerscing enough becaus now my diabetes went to a super rare form that only like 1 in 1,000 people get and walla! i have this rare form. woop woop!

1.

Getting drunk at my friends house. You know the saying Beer befor liquir never sicker, liquir before beer you are in the clear? Yeah, well i didnt listen to that because it was the day after Jakob died (my old best friend who comitted suicide and i mean he was my best friend i was so pissed off) and my friend Baylie wanted to cheer me up so i spent the night at her house with my other friend Sierra. Well I had a beer and a little over half of the Black Velvet whiskey we were drinking and mind you before i stayed at her house i had some moonshine and some UV Blue vodka. (yeah not my smartest choice) Well i went skinny dipping in the house behind her lake and almost drowned sooooooo..... it was horrible.

No mikki that wasnt the time i got drunk and called you it was the time after i called you.

sorry i dont regret that night it was my birthday so fuck yeah xD