Heaven & Hell GxG story

Hello lovelies this is a sneak peak at Meadow and I's new story.... we don't know the name yet but it will be about a girl from heaven and a girl from Hell who well fall in love.WE DONT EVEN HAVE CHARACTERS MADE SO IM USING RANDOM NAMES))

"I'm going to kiss you" Lamia was a demon who could go from a beautiful woman to a serpent, and the way she was whispering in Anael's ear and running her fingers softly up her thigh was showing that she was a serpent.

"But.... You're a girl" Anael, being Heavens angel of love and passion, was very nervous and shy about what this demon was doing to her. She shivered under Lamia's touch and closed her eyes gasping slightly the higher the demons fingers went.

"Obviously" Lamia said as she licked her angels neck, that's what was happening, Anael's was becoming this demons property no matter how much she might refuse.

"I'm a girl" Anael gasped out as the demons fingers where teasing her breast softly rubbing against the nipple.

"Shut up. I'm going to kiss you" Lamia said trailing kisses teasingly on her angels neck.

"As you wish" Anael said meeting Lamia's lips halfway. Lamia was anxious since she had been waiting for this for a long while, she wanted a virgin from heaven. More importantly. She wanted Anael.