Chapter Two

Y/n's Point of View.

It's been 1 week since the day I got sick and it took me 3 whole day to get better and that whole 3 days Kenma was with me, he always visited me after practice, despite being tired he never once skip a day without coming to me, of course I was happy for that. But I cannot help but feel sad that the bed headed boy had never visited me. He never even texted me. I feel like he had totally forgotten about me.

I only saw him during training, though we never really talked to each other because he's always with his girlfriend. Yes that's right. The girl from before is currently talking with the members, though Kenma already told me that Kuroo's girlfriend started coming to the gym to see Kuroo practice and that he already introduce her to the team and to the coach.

I was okay with it, didn't really care but somehow, I feel I little bit jealous. The attention that was supposed to mine, has shifted over night. I feel like the gym got a little bit crowded, if it is not because of Kenma asking me to walk with him, I would have stop coming to the gym.

Just like before, I am currently sitting in one of the wooden chair inside the gym, watching Kenma getting annoyed how Lev always failed to hit the ball. I cannot help but to giggle at them.

"Y/n, Are you okay?." my attention was shifted towards Yaku, who came to me as he was taking break from receiving Kuroo's serves.

"What do you mean? I am perfectly fine." I asked him a bit confuse. He took a sit beside me

"You seems distant, and I noticed how you are not talking to Kuroo this past few days." He said to me, I instantly felt something when he mentioned Kuroo's name.

"H-huh? What do you mean? We're fine. Nothing really happened." I said to him. He stared at me for a couple of second, and when he was about to say something he was called by Kuroo, we both turned our head towards the sweating Kuroo and I was certain that our eyes met for a second there but I was too quick to turn my eyes away from him. Yaku excuses himself and went back to training.

After practicing, it was finally time to go home. I help them with picking the scattered ball as we put it inside the equipment room.

I was inside the equipment room when Kuroo's girlfriend came with a ball in her hand. She gave me a small smile and went to put the ball in the container when she suddenly stumble towards the shelves resulting for some of the equipment to fall over to us. It was a loud thud that made the members came running to where we are.

Me and Kuroo's Girlfriend are both in the floor, she was got mixed with the net, getting troubled to get free from it. I tried to move when I suddenly felt the pain in my left shoulder. I must have hit my arm from falling.

"What the hell was that?." It was Kuroo who made in first seeing that the equipment room is a messed, behind him was Kenma and the other members.

When they saw the both of us in the floor, they automatically came rushing towards us. Kenma came to me as well as Yaku. Asking me if I was okay. I was about to tell them that I got a little hurt when Kuroo suddenly shouted asking for them to help them remove the net from her girlfriend.