Chapter 21:Destroying the table

"What marry?!" Juseop's voice trembled.
"Yes,"
"WHAT DID YOU SAY?!"
Suddenly Juseop's hand is choking Lily's neck.

"Let go of my daughter!"
Jinru's fist punched Juseop's cheeks.
"Daughter? She's not your daughter!"Juseop yelled while I can't move.

"She's my daughter you asshole!"
Jinru kicked him and Juseop coughed.
"Mommy," Lily keeps crying and I'm hugging her.

"Seungji, what is this?!" Juseop's question freeze me.
"T-that's true, SJ is Lily's father,
He is Song Jinru,"
Juseop's face held more disbelief.

"Huh, did you planned this Seungji?! You let your fling get involved to the company?!"

I couldn't answer, certainly Juseop helped me a lot and I knew he likes me but I couldn't like him back, now that I feel something for Jinru, but just by liking him I could return the kindness he gave to me, but, I won't be happy so he is if we'll be together, so I'll find other ways do it.

"Mommy, is it true that Uncle SJ is my real daddy?" Lily asked.
"Yes," I give her a soft look and Lily's tears streamed down.

"You lied to me mommy, you said daddy is dead!" Lily said,
"Ouch, your own mommy lying to you? She also lied to me Lily, come here, I'm the only one true yo you," Juseop said and Lily walk towards him.
"No Lily!"
I'm too late Juseop get Lily.
"Lily come here,"I pleaded but it's no use.

"No! You're a liar!"
She yelled.

"You tell our daughter that I'm dead? You even erase me in her head? You're irrational" Jinru walked out and the worry engulfed me.

"Jinru!"

I quickly followed him almost running. I grab his wrist.
"Let go of me,"
He swished my hand away and went on his car but I followed him inside quickly.

"Jinru, I'm sorry,"
"Stop saying sorry! You're sorry wouldn't fix it!" He yelled.
"I know I just really wanna forget you before, that's why I did it, but I regret it now that you're back, now that you acted like a father to Lily,"
He shot me glares.
"And why would I believe you?"
"Jinru please,"
I look at his mad face,

"You're nice to me yesterday and seeing you with this expression couldn't make my feelings at ease, Jinru don't be mad,"
My voice is soft and pleading as I gently touch his face.
He smirked.
"You think you can get me by that? after you told Lily I'm dead? Wow, I'm ready to face everything and you told her I'm dead?!" I gently kiss him when I pulled him close enough, he didn't move nor respond.

"Jinru...help me fix it, we are the parents and we shouldn't fight,
I'll explain things to Lily
I have lots of profits with Juseop but I don't wanna be with him because of you, you are Lily's father, I'll work on your company and pay Juseop on other ways," I pleaded softly playing with his collar. But he still looks cold, I couldn't see him like this, he shouldn't be mad.
I get on his lap and straddle him.
He looks unease but still remained his dark expression.

"Seungji stop it," His voice is cold and irritated.
"Please..." I pleaded in a seductive way, if it's the only way to open his ears. I kiss him again and gently nipped his lower lip.

"Seungji..."
I wrapped my arms around his neck and I abrasively grinned,
Chest to chest.
He looks delicate.
I kiss his neck and I can hear his heavy breathing.
I look straight to his eyes emotionally. I touch his lips.

" Take me...,"He hurriedly slammed his lips on mine and I feel his groin against me, he's drowning me with his kisses and I didn't mind his hands getting inside my skirt.
I bit his lips when he touched me.
He took my mouth again tongue to tongue.