1. MY FIRST FRIEND

I first met HAPPINESS, when my dad brought me my dream Barbie doll. I was so curious to hold it, to show my friends, to play with it. Seeing my dad holding it, made me feel.... "INCREDIBLE". I couldn't explain my feelings at first because I was soo young. I didn't knew what kind of feeling I was feeling. Yet someone named happiness came in my life. Happiness stayed with me for sometime..

Happiness was with me when my family gave me a surprise birthday parties.

Happiness was with me when my family went for trip all together.

Happiness was with me when I made first new friend.

Happiness was with me when I played with my new toys.

Happiness was with me when I eat ice-creams and chocolates.

Happiness was with me when I take y head out of the window in a running car.

Happiness was with me when I travelled with my whole family.

Happiness was with me when I was first honoured for class prefect.

Happiness was with me when I watched movies with my friend.

To sum it up. Happiness was with me when I was too young. And when I grew older. My happiness wanted to leave me. I begged, " Please!! don't go, I like you."

But happiness left me..

Happiness was like a father leaving us.

Happiness was like a childhood best friend, shifting to other country.

Happiness was like a candy, I devoured and have it, at last finished.

Happiness was like a rain, like showering when it needs and stops.

Happiness was like a sweet dream, I was dreaming of it and when I woke up, I came back to harsh reality...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TRUE HAPPINESS COMES FROM THE JOY DEEDS WE DO. THE ZEST OF CREATING NEW THINGS. HAPPINESS WAS A RELATIVE TERM, IT IS A STATE OF MIND WHICH REMAINS ELUSIVE TO US TILL OUR DEATH. IT LEAVES US CARVING FOR MORE. YOUR KARMA AND HAPPINESS WILL COME BACK KNOCKING AT YOUR DOOR. THUS, HAPPINESS COMES AND GO AS LIFE STAYS.

ONCE A GREAT MAN SAID, " HAPPINESS IS WHEN WHAT YOU THINK, WHAT YOU SAY, AND WHAT YOU DO ARE IN HARMONY.."

-MAHATMA GHANDHI

-------------------------------

A/N :: HELLO GUYS!! MY FIRST CHAPTER.

HOW ARE YOU GUYS DOING? I HOPE ALL R DOING WELL.

I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED " MY FIRST FRIEND. "

WHAT DO YOU THINK, WHO WOULD BE MY SECOND FRIEND I MET?

KEEP THINKING ON..

WHAT KIND OF HAPPINESS HAVE YOU GUYS WENT ON?

I NEED YOUR FULL LOVE AND SUPPORT. PLEASE SHARE YOUR POINT OF VIEW.

IF YOU LIKE PLEASE DO VOTE AND COMMENT DOWN.

STAY BLESSED AND HAPPY..

KEEP VOTING AND COMMENTING...

~YOURS