4. MY FOURTH FRIEND

After loneliness left me, I met most strange, mysterious and incredible friend.. LOVE..

A friend named love came into my life unexpectedly. And so I thought,

" Oh! this is the famous love like ROMEO AND JULIET, SHAH JAHAN AND MUMTAZ, CLEOPATRA AND MARK ANTHONY." I wanted to tell love that I wasn't ready to meet you yet. But love came in my life and gave me most beautiful memories and many more things which I never dreamt of..

LOVE WAS WITH ME WHEN I MET MY CHARM.

LOVE WAS WITH ME WHEN HE CAUGHT MY HANDS IN HIS HANDS.

LOVE WAS WITH ME WHEN I SPEND TIME WITH HIM.

LOVE WAS WITH ME WHEN I FELT SAFE IN HIS ARMS.

LOVE WAS WITH ME WHEN I SAW CARE FOR ME BY MY PARENT.

LOVE WAS WITH ME WHEN THEY HUGGED ME AND CONSOLED.

LOVE WAS WITH ME WHEN I FIRST READ LOVE POERTY.

LOVE WAS WITH ME WHEN I WAS READING MURAKAMI.

LOVE WAS WITH ME WHEN I FIRST WROTE MY OWN POETRY.

LOVE WAS WITH ME WHEN I MY BEST FRIEND TOLD ME THAT SHE WILL NEVER LEAVE ME.

I didn't know why love came in my life and showed me how this actual world is..

Just like everything else even love didn't last long..

LOVE gave me so many unforgettable memories and dreams..

Finally I had started smiling but...

-----------------------------

No matter how much time we need to spend with love. We can never get enough of it. This love is forever need, an everyday need. Love is like a two-way street constantly under construction. When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace. My friend love didn't mean being inseparable, I learnt to being separated and nothing changes.

If I could have just one wish,

I would wish to wake up everyday with this sweet love in my breathings.

That cozy warm around my neck.

That touch of soft fingers on my thoughts and skin.

And that feel of their heart beating with mine..

Knowing that I could never find that feeling with anyone other than them...

Love is like musical note that can be experienced in many capacities as we walk through the journey of our life. Love can be felt and experienced in every relationship that we cherish in our life, but at a different capacities and priorities. Each relation helps us learn love from different perspectives.

Love in every relation..

Whether its love from a parent, a siblings, a friends, a life partner... I experienced and felt in order to understand the true value and meaning of love in our life. It's uniqueness depends on how well we understands the variations of love and how well we blend it into our life...

My friend love, meant everything to me but this love again left me with most unexpected friend in my life...

-----------------

A/N :: HELLO GUYS!!

HOW IS MY FOURTH FRIEND?

DO U THINK LOVE IS MOST BEAUTIFULL EXPERIENCE OR WORST EXPERIENCE?

WHAT DO YOU THINK, WHO WILL BE MY FIFTH FRIEND I MET?

KEEP GUESSING

KEEP VOTING

KEEP COMMENTING

STAY BLESSED AND HAPPY..

- YOURS