6. MY SIXTH FRIEND

When I was struck with my fifth friend heartbreak, I had lost myself. I had gone into a wrong way. I knew this friend will surely go away one day. And that day arrived, I asked a question emotionally, " ARE YOU RELATED TO LONELINESS OR WHAT?" Heartbreak responded, " NO. AS MUCH AS I'M OPPOSITE. I'M THE TWIN OF LOVE."

And finally a beautiful friend named "HOPE" came into my life. With the help of this hope, I started seeing world in a very different way..

HOPE WAS WITH ME WHEN I SAW SOME PEOPLE BELIEVING IN MY STRENGTH OF CONTROLLING PAIN.

HOPE WAS WITH ME WHEN I DECIDED TO WRITE MY OWN STORIES AND POEMS AGAIN, JUST HOPING ONE DAY SOMEONE WOULD LOVE MY WORKS.

HOPE WAS WITH ME WHEN I LOOKED IN THE MIRROR AND TOLD MYSELF, " I CAN SURVIVE ALL OF THIS. I CAN DO ANYTHING ALL ALONE."

HOPE WAS WITH ME WHEN I WATCHED THE FILM "DEAD POETS SOCIETY".

HOPE WAS WITH ME WHEN I SAW GENUINE SMILES OF MY FAMILY.

HOPE WAS WITH ME WHEN I AGAIN FOUND NEW MYSELF.

HOPE WAS WITH ME WHEN I SAW ALL BAD THINGS IN A GOOD WAY.

HOPE WAS WITH ME WHEN PEOPLE LEFT ME.

I learnt, Hope is the only bee that makes honey without flowers. My friend hope was like sun, as we journey towards it casts the shadow of our burden behind us. I started believing in myself again.

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge. ..

That myth is more potent than history...

That dreams are more powerful than facts...

That hope always triumphs over experience...

That laughter is the only cure for grief..

And I believed that hope is stronger than death..

I have seen bad angels floating around my mind, around my bedroom, around my loneliness and heartbreaks, indulging me in a wrong path.. But when my last sixth friend HOPE came into my life. I found a new ray of hope at a lonely moment, choosing me to believe that something unseen is caring for you, or something good will soon happen again.. And this made my life a shifting exercise...

This time I didn't wanted HOPE to go far from me. I hold my sixth friend soo tightly that even if he leaves me, I'll get him back with me..

I never let go of my hope. One day I saw that, everything finally come back together. What I had always wished for has finally come to be, only because of having a friend like HOPE.

I looked back, laughed at myself, at what had passed. And I asked myself a question... " HOW DID I GET THROUGH ALL OF THAT?"

Then my friend HOPE answered me, " JUST BECAUSE YOU HAD A LITTLE HOPE IN YOU."

Hope is itself a species of happiness, and perhaps, the chief happiness which this world affords...

I kept a hard hold on hope and made it as my " LAST SIXTH FRIEND " And now I didn't allow any other friend to come in my life again..

--------------------

A/N: HELLO GUYS!!

I HOPE YOU LIKED MY LAST SIXTH FRIEND?

HAVE YOU EVER HOPED ON THINGS?

PLEASE IF YOU LIKE DO VOTE AND COMMENT..

STAY BLESSED AND HAPPY...

'yours