23.

The group of  business companions had a big fun time hanging out at the Korean BBQ. It was their last day in Busan after all and wanted to enjoy their stay with a good soju.

They were already heading back to the hotel and they were quite struggling to help the drunkers walk proper which were Jisung, Sana and Soovin. They went crazy with the soju the most.

"Cheese kimbap~ cheese kimpab~"

Seungmin frowned at Sana who has been singing out random word through the entire journey. Soovin had her arm on Changbin's shoulder as he tried to support her, Seungmin was helping Sana and then there's Chan who had to bear with the lunatic squirrel who was wildly out of control.

"Jisung can you please stop screaming?"

"Why hyung? I'm just happy. Am I not allowed to scream when I'm happy?"

Jisung started to whimper and Chan mentally palmed his face. That's when Jisung tripped over his own foot. Chan's reflex was too slow and then both fell on the ground. Drunk Sana laughed hysterically while pointing at them and Soovin chuckled while she continued to hobble.

They arrived at the hotel after a tough hour.

"Vin, can you walk by yourself?"

"Of course I can! I can already do that since I was 1, you silly!"

Soovin said optimistically. Changbin shook his head at her silliness.

"Come on I'll bring you to your room."

After they part ways with the others, Changbin helped Soovin get to her room. She wasn't looking very good and looked like she could pass out any second. Changbin chose the decision to take her to her bed.

He entered her room and closed the door behind him. He gently placed Soovin on her bed when she let out a noise.

"It's hot in here."

"Umm do you...want me to take off your jacket?"

Soovin pouted and nodded making a smile appear on Changbin's face. After taking off her jacket, Soovin grabbed her pullover and lifted it up. Changbin widened his eyes and grabbed her wrists to stop her before he could see more than her stomach.

"Yah what are you doing?!"

Changbin started to blush hard. Soovin didn't answer and ripped her wrists out of his grasp before she pulled him aggressively by his collar leaving Changbin in shock. He fell on top of her.

"You're so hand- some."

Soovin hiccuped in between her sentence. Changbin got caught off guard of how close their faces were. Soovin's eyes slowly closed. Changbin sighed and pulled himself up when she spoke again.

"My answer is yes."

"Huh?"

Changbin tilted his head.

"If you asked me to marry you, I would've said yes."

Soovin giggled and Changbin could smell the strong alcohol.

"What answer did you expect? You got me head over heels for you."

Changbin felt his heart flutter and he showed the most captivating smile. Somehow, her answer made him feel happy.

"You're doing something to me again, Bin. And I hate you for it. I don't know if you're doing it on purpose or not but every time I'm with you, you make my heart go PAM PAM!"

Changbin chuckled at her state cuz Soovin wasn't being herself when she's drunk. Changbin tried to hold it in but he couldn't stop smiling. Soovin's lips formed into a thin line.

"Not gonna lie tho. I kinda missed you. I missed your face, your signature aegyo, your sexy arms- ooh can't forget about that massive bottom part-"

"Ok Soovin enough!"

Changbin laughed and scrunched his face in embarrassment. It was weird to hear those erratic words come out of her mouth.

"From head to toe, Soovinie~"

Soovin lastly finished off with an aegyo before she finally passed out. Changbin got off her and covered her body with a blanket. He turned around and was about to leave but he stopped and glanced at her once again.

He bend down and pecked her forehead.

"Good night, Vinie."