(18)Why

"Let me get this straight ... his dad does some illegal work inside his company to gain fame?" I asked.

"Yes ... its too difficult  to start a  business  from scratch. Jeons is the most nation wide famous IT company " Taehyung explained.

"These can be rumors" I said.

"I used to be very close to Jungkook... we practically  lived at eachothers houses ... and Jimin too" he said with a low voice."So I'm  advising you not to get associated with him."

Instantly Jungkooks words came in my mind

"Trust me you dont want to be associated with me I am not a good person to be friends with."

"What    .... but he doesn't seem like a bad person" I replied.

"I'm  just warning you I have know him since we were five" he said.

"What happened to you guys then?" I asked.

"Its a long ..  and complicated story" Taehyung mumbled with a hurt expression  over  his face.

"Its okay ... you don't have to tell me if you  are not comfortable  with it" I  replied slightly  hurt .. but hey we haven't  known eachother  for tha long.

"I-I ... its not that its just I dont know ... I still don't know why he did that ... why both of them did that ...." he spoke.

"His father killed my uncle  .... " Taehyung said " and Jungkook ... h-he helped him do that..." Taehyung said.

My eyes  widened.

WHAT.. I wanted to speak but I couldn't.

"My uncle was the only one who supported me and cared for me like a father.... he also had a business  of an IT company ...if he would have been alive his business  would have been the best nationally.If it wasnt for Jungkook  and his damned father.I remember when  I was a kid my uncle spent most of the time investing  in his business  ... actually striving and working by fair means unlike .. someone"

"At first when I heard the news of my uncles death I was beyond shocked and I longed for vengence...for revenge .. but It turned out It was my own best friend whom I trusted like a brother."

"The police found evidence and all of that indirectly pointed to Jungkook...
The police wouldn't find it out because..
Whenever Mr.Jeon decide to kill someone  or do something he would leave a black feather there.They call that the black Swan.But only I knew that it wasn't black swan.I was kind enough  not to turn my friend in and his damned Dad to the police..."

"But when I confronted him he just broke off the friendship like all those years ment nothing to him ... all those happy memories  now turned bittersweet."

"And if you ask about  Jimin ... he just left ..  he didn't care he didn't  want to tarnish his reputation.After all it would look bad if a famous lawyer's son would have friends like me and Jungkook right? .... He was just a selfish ... brat didn't even bother to say goodbye."

Were both of these people like this...

How ...

I can't  even imagine .... what Taehyung  must have gone through.

"Im sorry" this was all I could say.

He just looked at the ground.Probably trying to hide his tears  and I couldn't  do anything  to comfort  him I just opened up the wounds he spent a lot of time on healing.Right now all I could do was listen.

"They both don't even seem to care.. only I am the one who wastes his energy on thinking  where I went wrong" he spoke his voice cracking.

"You know Y/N what hurts the most is that I was ready to forgive both of them... but they never came to me not even once. They never explained their actions they just vanished" he said his voice almost a whisper.

"What if there is something you all couldn't tell eachother ..... maybe you should-"

"We are nothing more than strangers with memories now .. we can't  even stay in one room without beating eachother up" he said.

"Maybe I can't stop you from hurting but know that I will always be there for you" I said not knowing how to comfort him.