Prologue ゛ヨゾ

𝐭ᥕ: 𝐀𝐧𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐥 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝, 𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐚𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐞. (𝐈𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐜, 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐈𝐭.)

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

''Larger!'' The men In a suit screamed towards the little, h/c haired girl, whom tears streamed down her face, being overwhelmed by what she's doing.

Purple flames were surrounding the room she's supposed to set fire, Intoxicating the animals with into a drift off a toxic sleep. They couldn't go anywhere, They couldn't run, They'd stay in the room till death takes them into a deep, never-ending, slumber.

The petite girl just stretched her arms out through the holes in the wall, blasting enormous flames out of her small, s/c hands.

Eventually, the crying of the poor animals has died down, leaving nothing but silence in the room where once live was. Death had taken them to a wonderful paradise, where they would spend their eternity living peacefully.

The H/c H/l haired girl fell on her knees, hot tears streaming down her face. She wanted to become a hero, but this wasn't even heroic from Them or Her.

This was shaping her into a dangerous weapon the government could control.

''Good job purple poison, you are done for today. Your dismissed.'' The man in the suit said towards the crying, little girl, while looking at the guard.

The guard nodded while saying a quiet ''come on'' towards the girl. She quickly wipes away her tears and follows the guard towards the other children.

Arriving at the hall where the other children where playing or waiting for their turn to train, two boys quickly ran towards the girl, ready to support her at all cost.

''Y/n, are you alright?!'' The red-haired male asked the female while she hugged the red-winged one.

''I'm fine touya, really. I'm just exhausted from training so long,'' she stated emotionless.

The red-haired male looked at the red-winged one. ''Keigo, Touya, please i'm fine. Let's just play for a second, please?'' She gave them a weak smile, hoping to ease their worry.

Which, in a way, worked a bit. They just sighed and agreed, not wanting to push her any further.

They played for a bit. Touya, the red-haired one, showed his blue flames at Y/n, while Keigo, the red-winged blond, just flew around and above Touya and Y/n.

suddenly Y/n began to speak,

''Guys, promise we'll stay together forever?'' she said with a smile while holding out her pinky.

unnoticed by the girl, both the boys' cheeks were lit up a little, smiling with her, holding out their own pinkies and intertwined them with hers. Feeling her warmth, made them both relax.

''We promise!''

But little did they know...

The future wouldn't be that easy as they thought

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

【Posted:】𝟙𝟜-𝟠-𝟚𝟘𝟚𝟘

【edited:】

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

Hello! and welcome to the start of a new story! UwU

I'm hoping you'd liked the story and want to read more.

I'd like to get feedback so tell me if something is wrong with the story, Don't forget to vote and comment and I'd see you guys in the next chapter <3