Chapter one:I need to work with who? 

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

                                                  𝔂𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓼 𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻

''So let me get this straight, I need to work with the pro hero hawks now?'' Y/n asked her assistant, Layla, while walking towards her own office.

''Yes poison, there some trouble with the crime rate in Japan. this large group called; The League Of Villains had made it harder for the pro heroes to keep the peace there, since All might's retirement.'' Layla explained.

y/n nodded, seeing that she grew up in Japan, It should be better for her to help the pro heroes.

''okay, but still doesn't make sense why I must go from America to Japan.'' Y/n questioned her assistant, trying to keep a whine in.

''Cause with your flames, maybe they could finally stop the flamed villain, Dabi I believe, for good. your quirk can put anybody to sleep while burning them alive, It's dangerous but helpful. If he breathes enough smoke from your flames, he'd eventually fall asleep cause of the gas.'' Layla said with a slight smirk.

''Dabi is one of their strongest assets. if he goes down, then so will the rest of the league.'' Y/n stated in a 'matter of fact tone.

She sighed, ''Alright, when do I fly towards Japan.''

''in two days.''

''Alright.''

                                                                    ~

Y/n was the number 5 pro hero in America, even though she liked America and felt at home, she always felt like she was missing a huge part of her life.

Finally she's going back towards her home, maybe with luck, she could see her childhood friends again. Memories flooded in Y/n's mind, smiling at the memories of a certain Red and Blond-haired male.

Standing in front of the exit of the Airport, she took a deep breath before stepping outside, smelling the Japanese Air she missed so much.

''I missed you, Japan.'' Y/n whispered under her breath. She called for a taxi and drove towards her hotel. While she was getting her keys and settling in, she'd was happily humming a song.

''Let's go outside and explore a bit.'' She mumbles to herself, a habit she had picked up a long time ago. She changed her clothes, locked the door, and walked outside.

Y/n felt like the need to get some Chicken, so she googled the nearest KFC and walked towards it, not having eaten a decent amount of food in a good couple of hours.

Once she was almost there, she bumped into someone. 'shit, me and my spacing out!' she scolded herself. 

''I'm so sorry, I wasn't looking.'' Y/n apologized, but as soon as their eyes met, the whole world seemed to stop.

                                                                  ~

''Do you really have to go?'' The golden-eyed boy whined towards the E/c eyed girl.

''Keigo I'm really sorry, but they said some pro heroes needed a young hero in America and they chose me for a reason.'' The petite girl reasoned.

''Can't they send like another person, we don't wanna lose you so quick.'' turquoise eyes met the golden and E/c ones.

''I'm so sorry guys, I'm going to miss you...'' A little Y/n said while crying. They said their goodbyes, hugging each other tightly. ''Come on poison, Let's go.'' A guard said while

She sadly let go, Stepping into the car seeing the boy's image, She sat down as the car drove away towards the airport. While driving away, the image of the boys slowly disappeared .

The H/c haired girl just sighed

'I Promise We'll meet again'

                                                            ~  

Y/n knows those Redwings, Honey blond locks and Goldeneyes, especially those golden eyes better than anything else.

Y/n was in disbelief, how can she see him so quick? She wasn't even in Japan for like a day and her wish came true.

She saw him again, one of the persons she always wanted to see.

''K-Keigo?!" 

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

【Posted:】𝟚𝟙-𝟠-𝟚𝟘𝟚𝟘

【edited:】

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

Hi guys thank for reading this chapter!

Don't forget too vote and comment on the story :))

Question of the day:

Which character would you replace and why? I like to hear your oppion uwu

Thank you again for reading at I'll see you guys later byee!!