chapter three:His death...

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

A comfortable silence began to form in the room, both Y/n and Keigo we're looking at the wall. Suddenly Y/n asked a question that changed the whole mood to a sour one.

''Keigo...How did Touya die?''

Keigo sighed, ''You we're bound to know anyways...''

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

                                           ~

''Hawk vs blue flames, begin!'' The person said out of a speaker in the training room.

Keigo smirks towards Touya, which he returned with one of his own. He pulled out his large, red sword feathers and charged at him.

Touya shot a big wave of blue flames his way, almost to powerful for him.

Keigo could luckily dodge it, but it burned a few of his feathers.

smoke came out of Touya's body, giving him away at the fact that he's burning up inside.

He sent another wave of blue flame his way, which he also could luckily dodge.

''Touya! Stop it your burning yourself!'' Keigo screamed towards the red-haired boy.

''I-I can't Keigo!  He'd hurt me if I don't push harder! He'd hurt Shoto, Keigo!'' Touya screamed, blue flames covering his whole body.

''Touya stop!'' Keigo screamed. ''Make him stop!'' He yelled while Guards came into the room. Screaming was all the honey-blond heard, while the flames became bigger and hotter the second.

''Please the pain is too much!'' Touya cried while tears were flowing on his face.

Powerful, blue flames were spread across the room, making it hard to reach for the red-haired boy. They were so powerful, that the whole room caught fire, and everyone needs to evacuate. 

''Touya!'' Keigo tried to reach out for him but got grabbed by one of the guards. The screams of pain could be heard and the heat of the flames could be felt.

The whole building was about to collapse and all he could do is getting dragged and scream his name. ''We have to go back! Let me go back to Touya!'' The blond screamed towards the adults.

''he's gone kid.'' one of the guards stated. If that was a signal, the whole building collapsed.

''No...'' He cried, that was the day he lost one of his friends, Touya todoroki, for good...

                                              ~

''T-That...FUCKER!'' She screamed at the top of her lungs. She slammed her hand on his coffee table, ''If Touya's dad didn't push his kids, Touya would have been fucking alive!''

Anger.

That was the only thing she could feel

''N/n calm down, I know it's hard but we need to accept that he's d-'', ''is it confirmed?'' She said in a dead-serious tone.

''What?'' the male asked confused. ''Are his body and bones found?'' she stated again. ''Not that I know off.'' he answered her, ''than he's still alive.'' She just said it dead serious.

''n/n-'' But she got cut off by her saying ''I'll refuse to think he's dead!'' She said with tears in her eyes. She broke down, Keigo holds her in his arms, eventually, she calmed down and fell in his arms

Keigo noticed and chuckled. ''Owh n/n how you drive me insane.'' He picked her up, placed her in his guest bed, and tucked her in. ''Goodnight baby bird'' He said while kissing her forehead and walked out of the room.

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

【Posted:】𝟚𝟟-𝟡-𝟚𝟘𝟚𝟘

【edited:】

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

Hiii a new update!

Soo? what do ya'll think of the story so far?

I hope you find it enjoyable to read this :))

thank you for reading and I see you next time!