A Stitched Secret Part 2

I walked into Grian's base. He finally had his mask off. I let out a gasp, he definitely heard that. I used my elytra to get out of there. I had to tell the others. The rockets, he ran when I left. I decided to turn around and look for clues. I landed and started to look around. I few bags and boxes were missing, he left his mask. Where would he have gone? I get on my communicator and gather the other hermits. "Grian left when I saw under the mask" I calmly said. Everyone seemed surprised. "I didn't get a good look so" I mumbled out. I pull out the mask. "It seems he left in a hurry." I stated. "He would probably go to one of the unused island." I heard one of the hermits say. "we should all choose directions" I say. We all choose directions and started flying. I checked every island I flew by.

I landed on an island. I noticed a few boxes and bags. I grabbed my communicator. "I think I found him" I typed out. I muted it so I could find him without him running. A found a small house that was being made. It had Grian's style written all over it. I walked towards it and knocked. I heard movement so I knew he was there. "You can have your mask first if it makes you feel better. The others should be here soon so its just me. I was the one in your base." I heard the door open slightly. I handed him the mask. "Do you promise not to be scared if i show you" I said yes. The door opened to a Grian with a soft smile.

I looked at him, his inky black eyes stared at me. I then realized something. " You spoke! Your voice its lovely, you should speak more often" I say with a smile. I heard rockets in the distance, "The others are here" I say. I notice Grian panic and put his mask back on. The others came into view. A few looked disappointed I gave him his mask back. We convinced him to come back. I told him the others wouldn't be scared.

It's been a few months, he still wears a mask and doesn't speak. The thing is he still talks to me. We made a small little base out of the escape house. He will show up take of his mask and we will talk for hours. He told me stories about before the curse. He told me about why he ran. We talked about the nightmare. I like to tell him the story of how I reacted.

His eyes were a blue sky but lost the color that made him shine. His eyes are now pools of ink sucking you in. Those obsidian eyes reflected the heavens and carried the stars. When I looked into his ashy eyes for the first time I finally knew what it meant to 𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇𝑔𝒶𝓏𝑒.

𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫?

The word in a different font says stargaze. Just in case the font didn't work or you couldn't read it.

I've been trying to add the photo from the header here for a few days. I've given up and I'm posting this.