finale

"Jungkook, I love you.  No...that's too straightforward. Okay- Jungkook, I really like hanging out with you and I know that I'm just a worthless garbage human but it would really mean a lot to me if you returned my freezings!"

Nope. Even as I recited everything that had just come out of my mouth, I still couldn't bring myself to say the words aloud to the one person that needed to hear them. The sad part was the crying I heard on the other side of the door of the bathroom that I had been practicing my feelings in.

I opened the door and there was Jimin, crying because of what he'd heard.

"Oh no..."

"I loved you Anna!"

"No, wait!"

He ran into Jungkook on the way out the door and he gave me a strange calculating look.

"What's wrong with him?"

"He just found out I don't share the same feelings as him..."

"Oh?"

"Yeah, and that I love someone else."

His eyes darkened.

"And who might that be?"

I gulped.

"You."

It was silent for a split second until Jin broke through the door.

"She can't love you, Jungkook, because I love you!"

I squinted my eyebrows in confusion. 

"You love me? But you hate me!"

"No you insignificant tramp, not everything is about you! Although you are pretty great and I'm sorry for the trauma you've gone through...every white girl just thinks the world revolves around them! No, I love Jungkook!"

"I never knew you felt this way! I love you too!"

My heart began beating quickly...too quickly. Pain seared it's way through my body and I felt as if I were going to throw up.

Was it too late to call Jimin back?!

Watching Jungkook and Jin kiss, tears flooded my eyes. Of course he hasn't chosen me, I'd never be enough for him.

I was just a worthless human, and my only value was held in the relationships I acquired. My self esteem rested in the hands of the men who held my heart and if I didn't have a boyfriend then I was meaningless!

I set out to find Jin.

"I'm sorry I can't be with you!"

"But why?!"

I'd make Jin see reason!

"Because you're in love with someone else and I'm just your second choice because he turned out to be gay!"

"When you put it that way it sounds harsh but-"

"Forget Jimin, I love you Anna! Be with me instead,"   V interrupted.

"Wait.  Anna loves Jimin now? And Jungkook and Jin are together?  Now V loves her too?! I can't keep up."

"Hush Sienna. I'm telling this story and I'll tell it however I want. It gets a happy ending I swear!"

"Okay but hurry up, I have school tomorrow!"

Anna closed her eyes and felt the pain finally leave her. She was at peace. She didn't need a man to fulfill her and all she needed to realize that was the fact that so many people had already proclaimed their love for her!

"I don't need a man!"

"Not even me?"

"Justin Bieber?! But how-"

"I've been watching you from afar. You're the most gorgeous girl I've ever seen. I love you already. Will you marry me?"

"This is all so sudden...but since I'm an independent woman now; I'll say no but I'll still wear the ring while we move in together and get to know each other!"

"That's basically the same thing," Jimin pointed out.

"Wait why are you trying to steal our girl?"

"Because I needed there to be one less lonely girl in the world and I'm here to help her not be lonely anymore."

"And then Anna and Justin Bieber lived happily ever after. The end."

"Ugh. That was the worst fan fiction I've ever heard, and she didn't even end up with any of the members of BTS!"

"I know but two of the members ended up gay for each other and isn't that what everyone wanted anyway?"

"Yeah, I guess so. The end."