part 10

(You wake up and notice kakashi isn't there so you get on of his shirts and put it on and you go look for him) Y/n:baby where are you?(You walk in the kitchen and see him making breakfast) Kakashi Hatake:ohhh heyy baby. Good morning how did you sleep. (You go and give him a kiss) Y/n:I slept well baby how about you? Kakashi Hatake:I slept very good especially cause you where there. Y/n:hah ok baby. Well what are you making? Kakashi Hatake:ohh yea im making Tofu soup with rice. Y/n:ohhh damm not only are you sexy nice and hot but a cook god i got lucky with you. Kakashi Hatake:haha. (He grabs your waist and pulls you in for a kiss and he whispers something in your ear) Kakashi Hatake:well you are looking sooo sexy right now with my shirt on and no pants. (He says in a seductive tone you get chills and you get red) Kakashi Hatake:awww baby you look soo cute all red. Y/n:shut up no i dont. (You try and hide your face) Kakashi Hatake:awww baby don't cover that beautiful face. Y/n:ok fine. Kakashi Hatake:there you are my beautiful sexy baby. (He kisses you) Y/n:aww baby I love you. Kakashi Hatake:me too baby. Oh shit the soup. (He goes over to the stove and you let out a giggle) Kakashi Hatake:hey dont make fun of me i forgot about it cause I was kissing my beautiful baby. Y/n:thank you baby. Kakashi Hatake:hah baby you don't need to thank me. Ok soo the soup and rice are ready. Soo lets dig in. (You guys eat and after 30 minutes you guys finish) Y/n:ok sooo baby I have to take a shower cause I have to go train with my students. And thank you so much for the meal baby. Kakashi Hatake:your welcome baby. (You go take a shower amd you hear the bathroom door open) Y/n:baby is that you. Kakashi Hatake:yup and coming in. Y/n:WAIT IM TAKING A SHOWER. Kakashi Hatake:yea i know and im gonna join you. Y/n:WAIT WHAT?!?!?!. (He giggles as he gets in the shower with you) Y/N:KAKA... (Before you could finish your sentence he kisses you as he grabs you by the waist and he slaps your ass) Kakashi Hatake:well damm baby you look sooo sexy. Y/N:HEYYY WHAT WAS THAT FOR??? Kakashi Hatake:aww you are sooo red. Y/n:shut up. Kakashi Hatake:you are such a tsundarey. Y/n:no im not. Kakashi Hatake:yes you are now stop and gimme a kiss. (He pulls you close to him a kisses you passionately he rubs his body against yours he then picks you up with you legs wrapped around his back he holds you tight cause you guys are wet doe to the water. He then kisses down your neck you slightly moan he then puts you down and makes you face the wall he then grabs his fingers and rubs your entrance and he puts his cock in you moan cause you didn't expect him to do it so fast) Kakashi Hatake:ohh fuck god your ass is sooo tight baby. Y/n:ahh baby fuck. (He starts to pound you and you start to moan alot) Kakashi Hatake:god damm baby oh fuck you are clamping down on my cock fuck. Y/n:ahhh baby fuck pls go faster and harder. Kakashi Hatake:oh yea. (He starts to go faster and harder and you start to feel your legs are getting weak) Kakashi Hatake:damm baby your legs are shaking how about i put you on a full nelson. *if you don't know what a full nelson position is just look it up cause i honestly don't know how to explain it* Y/n:yes pls baby. Kakashi Hatake:ohh yea. (He puts you in the position and starts fucking your brains out and you look down and see him going inside of you) Kakashi Hatake:ohhh fuck god baby im getting close. Y/n:me too ahhh fuck. (After like 20 minutes you guys cum) Kakashi Hatake:ahhhh baby ahh fuck god. Y/n:ahhh god ohh. OHHH FUCK WHAT TIME IS IT. (You go out and get a towel and check the time) Y/n:GOD BABY I HAVE TO GO. Kakashi Hatake:ok baby I love you. (You get ready and leave and you head to the training grounds and see your team sitting there all asleep) Y/n mind:awww they look soo precious. Rokuro:ohh hey sensei. Y/n:ohh hey rokuro sorry I got caught up in something. (The other 2 wake up) Sieji:sensei no need to hide it we all know you where with kakashi sensei. Aimi:yup plus your legs are shaking. Rokuro:hah yea. Y/n:ok be quiet. Rokuro:hahah no need to hide it sensei I actually like that you are being happy. Aimi:yea we like seeing you happy we know you had a rough childhood. Sieji:yes plus you guys look cut together. Y/n:aww ok well come on lets get to training. Your students:yes sensei. (You guys train for five hours) Y/n:wow guys in no time you guys are gonna be stronger than me. Rokuro:haha no sensei you are way stronger than us. Sieji:yea sensei we won't be able to beat you. Aimi:yea you are incredibly strong sensei. Y/n:awww thanks guys now come on im treating you guys to barbecue. Your students:YESSSSS. Y/n:aww now come on. (Hou guys head to the barbecue place and you see kakashi and his team) Kakashi Hatake:hey Y/n. Y/n:hey kakashi. Sakura:hello y/n sensei Y/n:hello sakura. Naruto:hello y/n sensei. (You get a glimpse of sasuke and you can tell he is annoyed) Y/n:hi naruto. Y/n:and hi sasuke. Sasuke:tsk. Y/n:oh well. Soo what are you doing here Kakashi. Kakashi Hatake:well whenever we finished training naruto was begging for ramen but sakura wanted barbecue. Y/n:ohh ok well how about we all eat together. Kakashi Hatake:sure (you guys go and sit Kakashi sits next to you and your students and his sit in front of you. Kakashi slowly grabs your hand and you blush and he comes closer and whispers something to you) Kakashi Hatake:I missed you baby. Y/n:me too. Aimi:ohhh look at the two love birds. Rokuro:haha yea. Y/n:SHUT UP DO YOU GUYS WANNA GO AND TRAIN WITHOUT BRAKE OR WHAT. Rokuro:ok ok sorry sensei. Aimi:yea sorry sensei. Kakashi Hatake:haha. Naruto:can we order now. Kakashi Hatake:hahah yea.(you guys all order amd after like 5 minutes all the meat comes and then you guys eat and after 30 minutes you guys finish) Aimi:thank you sensei. Sieji:yea thanks. Rokuro:thank you sooo much sensei. Y/n:hahah no problem now go before its to late byee. (Your students go to their houses) Kakashi Hatake:baby how about we go home now. Y/n:sure baby. (He grabs your hand and you guys head home) Kakashi Hatake:how about we just cuddle till we fall asleep. Y/n:sure baby. (You guys go to the bed and cuddle he kisses you and says goodnight)