part 5

(Well its the next day and you do your normal morning routine head out get breakfast and you see kakashi but you don't want to go say hi cause you are embarrassed from yesterday) Kakashi Hatake:Hey y/n. (You ignore him) Kakashi Hatake mind:is she/he ignoring me why? Is it because of yesterday. (Kakashi walks up to you) Kakashi Hatake:are you ok why are you ignoring me? Is it because I kissed you out of no were yesterday? Y/n:no i mean I dont know. Can you pls just leave me alone. Kakashi Hatake:look im sorry i know I shouldn't have kissed you out of no where. Y/n:shut up (you kiss him) Kakashi Hatake:so it wasn't because I kissed you. Y/n:pls Kakashi stop its not because of that ok now I have to byeee. Kakashi Hatake:uh umm ok bye. (You go over to the training grounds and meet up with your students) Y/n:hello guys. Sieji:hello sensei. Rokuro:hello y/n sensei. Aimi:hello sensei. Y/n:ok so now show me your new jutsu.your students:yes sensei. (They all show you their new jutsu) y/n:wow good job guys you have mastered them in like 3 days. Rokuro:well it was all thanks to you sensei. Y/n:awww how about we take a break today and go to the park. Sieji:YAY. Y/n:ok sieji calm down haha. Sieji:yea sorry sensei. Y/n:haha nah its fine. So where do you guys want to go? Rokuro:how about we go to the park like you said sensei. Sieji:yesss plss. Y/n:ok but what about you Aimi?. Aimi:yea im fine with going to the park. Y/n:oh ok well come on. (You guys head to the park and you see kakashi sitting on the bench and you over and sit next to him) Y/n:heyyy Kakashi (you say in a flirty tone) Kakashi Hatake:heyy y/n what are you doing here? Y/n:well i decided to give my students a break today cause they mastered their jutsu. Kakashi Hatake:wow thats great. Y/n:yea. Sooo about the kiss I gave you today. I'm sorry. Kakashi Hatake:hey don't be i was the one who kissed you first. Y/n:yea but i was wondering would you like to go on a date? Kakashi Hatake:sure. Y/n:umm ok. Kakashi Hatake:aww you are blushing again. Y/n:shut up before i kiss you. Kakashi Hatake:haha why don't you make me y/n. Y/n:yea ok. (You kiss him and then you see your students looking at you) Y/n:Ahhh guys I thought you went to play. (You get soooo red) Rokuro:well just as we expected you guys like each other. Aimi:yup. Sieji:yea they like each other. Y/n:wait what how did you guys know? Rokuro:well whenever you invited us for some ramen and then told us to go home we followed you guys and saw you guys kiss. Y/n:WAIT YOU GUYS DID WHAT?!?!?!?. Kakashi Hatake:hahah. Y/n:KAKASHI SHUT UP. you know what guys you can just go. Rokuro:oh ok well bye. (Your students leave) Y/n:Kakashi im sorry about that. Kakashi Hatake:hey dont worry about it cutie. (He says in an illegal voice) Y/n:heyyy nooooo you used an illegal voice. Kakashi Hatake:hahah so thats what you are gonna call it wow. Y/n:haha. Hey umm how about we go to my place. Kakashi Hatake:sure. Y/n:ok. (You grab his hand and you guys jead to your house) Y/n:well here we are. Kakashi Hatake:well cutie do you wanna cuddle? Y/n:oh umm sure. (You guys head to your room and cuddle) Kakashi Hatake:so cutie why do you like me? Y/n:oh well you have a great personality and you are cute nice and strong. Kakashi Hatake:oh yea wow. Well do you want me to prove my strongness to you. Y/n:ohh umm sure. *ps this is where it gets spicy so NSFW 🔞🔞🔞 (he gets on top of you and starts to kiss you he goes down to your neck and gives you hickeys) Kakashi Hatake:baby how about we take those clothes off of you. (He rips your clothes off and kisses your chest and your stomach) Kakashi Hatake:ohh well someone seems excited. (He goes down to your tighs and kisses and gives you hickeys you moan) Y/n:ahh Kakashi. Kakashi Hatake:ohhhh damm. (He goes to your sex and starts to suck or lick you off) Y/n:ohh Kakashi ahhhhh. (He goes faster until you cum) Kakashi Hatake:ohh did i tell you to cum. Well I have to punish you for that. How about you suck me off baby (he pushes you down on your knees and you start to suck him off) Kakashi Hatake:ohhhh wow y/n ahh baby wow omg. (You can't resist anymore so you get your fingers or hand and go down to your sex and start to masturbate) Kakashi Hatake:ohh it's looks like someone can't resist but baby I have to punish you. You cummed before I told you so hands off you sex baby. (He does a shadow clone and it grabs you hands) Kakashi Hatake:now you can't masturbate anymore baby. Ohhh baby damm if you keep doing it like that im gonna cum in your mouth ohhh. (He cums is your mouth and you swallow it) Kakashi Hatake:wow you swallowed it all. *this part is for the females but don't worry i will do one for the guys if there is any guys reading this* (he gets his shadow clone and double stuff you) Y/n:ahhh Kakashi. Kakashi Hatake:ohhh damm baby your pussy and ass are soooo tight. (He starts pounding you soo hard you can't even talk) Y/n:faster plss (you say in a shaky tone) Kakashi Hatake:oh yea you want me to go faster. (He goes faster and after 6 minutes you both cum your brains out) Kakashi Hatake:ahhh baby damm. Y/n:Kakashi ahh wow.

*this part is for the males and no idk if guys are reading this but i truly don't know who reads this but ok* kakashi hatake:well baby I gonna double stuff that ass while you can be fucking my other shadow clone) Y/n:ohh um ok. (He sticks his cock and his shadow clones cock inside of you) Y/n:ahhhh Kakashi. ( and he makes the other shadow clone go on your cock) Y/n:ahhh Kakashi I dont think I can take this. (He starts pounding you and that makes you go deeper inside of the shadow clone) Y/n: AHHHH KAKASHI. Kakashi Hatake:ahhhh baby damm your ass is soo fucking tight) Y/n:AHHHH BABY OHHHHH GOD. (After 5 minutes you guys both cum your brains out) Kakashi Hatake:ahh baby damm. Y/n:Kakashi you are great.

*ok now to the normal things*

Kakashi Hatake:well that was great baby. Y/n:yea it really was baby. Kakashi Hatake:how about we just cuddle? Y/n:sure. (You guys cuddle until yall fall asleep)