part 12

(Its the next day and you get dressed so you could go over to kakashis house. You remember kakashi gave you a spare key of his house so you just opened the door. And you see him shirtless cleaning the kitchen) Y/n:wow baby. Kakashi Hatake:oh hey baby. *you blush alot* Kakashi hatake:aww you like what you see baby. *he comes over and gives you a passionate kiss* Y/n:sooo baby whatcha wanna do later. Kakashi Hatake:I don't know i only want to be with you right now. Y/n:aww. *he gives you another passionate kiss and you guys make out for 2 minutes and then you feel something poking you. *he picks you up holding you by your legs and takes you to the counter and sits you there* Kakashi hatake:well how about we have some fun then baby. Y/n:ok. *he then starts to take off your clothes and starts to play with your chest squeezing your breats. You wrap your legs around him. He then goes to your neck and starts to give you bite marks and hickeys. You slightly moan* Kakashi hatake:well it seems like you like this. Y/n:yea i do baby. *he then pulls down his pants and starts to fuck your thighs* Kakashi hatake:ohhh god damm i live your thighs baby god. *he slaps your thighs* Kakashi hatake:god your thighs are so thick god your body is soooo godamm sexy. Even tho you say you don't like it but i love it. *his cock slowly touches your sex* Y/n:ahhh god. Kakashi Hatake:ohh did my cock touched you there baby. Y/n:mhmm baby. Kakashi Hatake:ohh fuck baby im about cum ohh. *he cums and it goes all over your stomach. He then grabs 2 fingers and sticks them inside of you* Y/n:ahh K-kakashi ahhhh. *he starts going faster and faster by the second and in no time you cum* kakashi hatake:damm baby. *he then slowly licks his fingers. And then he puts his cocks right at your entrance. And goes inside of you hard you grab onto his back wrapping your legs around his making him go deeper he starts pounding the living lights out of you* Y/n:KAKASHI AHH GOD AHHH. *you start moaning loud* Kakashi hatake:oh God baby omg you feel soo godamm good. *he tarts going fatser and harder and you can tell he was close so you clamp down on his cock* Kakashi hatake:ohhhh baby god you clamped down and now its soo tight ohh im soo close. *he cums after 30 seconds* Kakashi hatake:ahhh god baby. Thats one hella way to spend a day. Y/n:haha yea. (He picks you up bridal style and takes you to his bed and asked you) Kakashi Hatake:baby how about you move in with me? Y/n: yessss. Kakashi Hatake:awww I love you baby. Y/n: me too. *he gives you a final kiss before you guys fall asleep while cuddling*