Pt 25

(You guys both wake up and you immediately run to the restroom since you feel nauseous. You get to the restroom and immediately close the door and run to the toilet so you can throw up. You start to throw up that you didn't realize Kakashi came in*

Kakashi:Woah baby whats wrong?!. *he runs to you and starts holding your hair while you throw up* Kakashi:Wait could you be-. *you stop him mid sentence* Y/n:Mhm Y-Yea I think I am. *he picks you up hugs you* Kakashi:YESSSSS IM GOING TO GET A LITTLE KAKASHI!!! Y/n:Haha.

*you hug him back with tears running down your cheeks* Kakashi:Aww sweetie are you crying? Y/n:noooo ok. Kakashi:Hahah but to be sure ima run to the store and pick up a pregnancy test. Y/n:oh ok. Kakashi:Hah ok be right back baby. Y/n:Oh ok hey but you better bring me my favorite snacks.

Kakashi:Hah of course. *he then leaves and goes to the store* (Kakashi's pov)
Kakashi's mind:HELL YESS IM GOING TO GET A LITTLE KAKASHI YEESS. Is that naruto of course he is buying ramen. Kakashi:Hello naruto. Naruto:AHHH ohh hey kakashi sensei. Sakura:NARUTO STOP BUYING ALL RAMEN GOD GET SOME VEGETABLES. Naruto:AHHH SAKURA. Sakura:Oh hey kakashi sensei I didn't see you there. Kakashi:Well hello.

Sakura:Ohhhhh what are you buying Kakashi sensei. Kakashi:Ohhhhh nothing. Kakashi's mind:IM SWEATING WHYYY. Sakura:Kakashi sensei are you ok it looks like you have a fever. Kakashi:Ohh no yes im fine. Sakura:Oh ok well then watchu buying. Kakashi:Ohh snacks. *I give her the bag* Sakura:Ohhh *she then starts to go thru it* Sakura:Umm Kakashi sensei what is this *she pulled out the pregnancy test* Kakashi:AHHHH NOTHING. *I take the bag away from her and run to the counter and pay*

Naruto's and Sakura's pov: Sakura:What the hell was that about. Naruto:You think I know I was looking at ramen. *I hit Naruto's head* Sakura:Could you pay attention for once. Naruto:Yea that will never happen. (Kakashi's pov:) Kakashi's mind:God they almost caught me. But they didn't. (I get back home and open the door)

Kakashi:SWEETIE IM HOME. (Third person pov) *Kakashi goes over to you and sees you in the restroom throwing up* Kakashi:Hey hey hey baby are you ok? *he goes over to you and holds your hair back up and starts rubbing your back*

Y/n:UGH I RATHER BE ON A 3 WEEKS MISSION NOW. Kakashi:Haha baby I know you don't you may be strong as hell but nobody wants to be on a mission that long. Y/n:Yea thats true. OHHHHHH did you bring me my snacks? Kakashi:Haha of course I did. *he grabs the bag and takes out your snacks and hands them to you*

Yn:YAY THANK YOUUU. *you go over and hug him* Kakashi:Ohh yea here. *he hands you the pregnancy test* Y/n:Ohh yea thanks baby. Kakashi:Hah yea no problem baby girl. Well ima leave you do that and ill be in the room ok. Y/n:Oh ok. *he goes outside of the restroom*

Y/n:umm ok. *you take the pregnancy test out and use it you put the cap back on it and call in Kakashi* Y/n:Baby!! Kakashi:Oh yes. *he comes in the restroom and you both sit against the wall* Y/n:But what if im just sick and not pregnant. Kakashi:Hey dont say that ok but if its true ill probably be a little sad but I dont care if im still with you I will always be happy.

*you hug him. And after you guys hug you both wait the 10 minutes* Y/n:THE MINUTES ARE UP. Kakashi:YESS OK. *you both get up and you pick up the pregnancy test and see* Y/n:ITS 2 LINESSSS YESSS. Kakashi:YESSSS BABY WE ARE GETTING A MINY MEEE. YESSSSS. *You guys hug and jump for a while* Kakashi:Heyy how about we go out and get some ramen? Y/n:YESSSS I've been craving some. Kakashi:Hah ok. *you guys get ready and head out*

*Kakashi holds your hand all the way to ichiraku* Teuchi:Well hello. kakashi: hello can we get our usual pls. Teuchi:Sure thing. *he goes back to making your ramen* Kakashi:God baby I can't wait to see their face. Y/n:Aww me too baby. *you and kakashi where talking that you guys didn't even notice naruto sasuke sakura aimi rokuro and seiji*

Aimi:Sooo whatcha talking about Y/n sensei and kakashi sensei? Y/n:OHHH umm. Nothing yea nothing. Aimi:oh ok sensei. *teuchi hands you all the ramen and all of you start eating and like after 30 minutes you all finish* Y/n:Well we are finished so we might as well just go. Rokuro:Oh ok bye Y/n sensei and you better tell us the gender of the baby. Y/n:WHAT!??!!? Rokuro:Haha im just playing but byee. Y/n:I- well ok byee. *you and kakashi leave and head back home*

Kakashi:Oh god rokuro is smart. Y/n:Yea it sometimes scares me but he is my student. Kakashi:Haha. But hey how about we cuddle to sleep baby? Y/n:YESSS. Kakashi:Aww ok then. *he puts put his hands and you run to them. You both cuddle* Kakashi:I love you baby. Y/n:hah I love you to. *he gives you a kiss and you both cuddle to sleep*