♫♥♪~Track 1-The Only Exception~♫♥♪

Disclaimer:

Only Exception (c) Paramore :)

_____________________________________________________________________________

When I was younger

I saw my daddy cry

And curse at the wind

He broke his own heart

And I watched

As he tried to reassemble it….

~ Flashback by Spain’s tomato’s: [11 years ago]~

 Kiku watched with tear stained face as his father, Wang Yao, and his mother, Wang Mai, argue. Mai caught Yao cheating with a certain Russian girl and as they went home they fought steering the kids from their peaceful slumber. He was only protected from the argument by his older adopted brother, Wang Kaoru. Next to him is his little sister, Wang Mei, who is crying more than him. He felt a hand caressing his back and glanced at the owner, Im Yong Soo, who is also an adopted sibling. The Korean made a reassuring smile at Kiku. But with less success, it did not help him. Soon the argument ceased when the two asian saw that their children are awake.

Mai walked closer to the four groggy children. “Go back to be sweetie, Your father and I need to talk.” She said with her sweet voice as they led them up to their bedrooms. As they were left alone Mei walked closer to his brothers. :

“I’m scared, they might split up.” She said between sobs.

 “Mei! Don’t think like that!” Yong Soo cried as he held the Taiwanese closer to him.

“Your brother is right think positive, and maybe we will still be one big happy family” Kaoru said reassuringly. Kiku also think of the same as Mei. They fought every often.

“Let’s just sleep, and maybe this will all be over in the morning” Kiku suggested. “Okay” Mei said and she reluctantly went back to her bed. The brothers following suit.

~Back to the future!~

And my momma swore that

She would never let herself forget

And that was the day that I promised

I'd never sing of love

If it does not exist…

He woke up by his alarm clock. That dream again? He asked himself. He got out of bed and got dressed. When he went downstairs, he expected that his family is still complete. But that was only a wish he never got. “Good morning Kiku” Mai greeted her son. “Good morning Mother” He said. He took a seat beside his Korean brother, He took a glance at the three remaining seats. “C’mon Kiku, It’s our first day as Juniors, cheer up! You might get yourself a girlfriend this year. But he never interested in having a relationship with the girls in his school. He was afraid he might commit the same mistake his father did. When they were done eating they already went to school.

~Flashback by Swissy gun! *Ack!* 1 year ago~

Maybe I know, somewhere

Deep in my soul

That love never lasts

And we've got to find other ways

To make it alone

Or keep a straight face

“Gago ka Alfred! (Alfred you bastard!)” She said as she threw her camera filled with pictures of her ex-boyfriend. The camera broke into a thousand pices as it hit the wall then the floor. “Maria? Are you okay?” Her roommate Elizaveta Hedervary asked. “No” She said as she turned to face the wall. “Why what happened?” her caring Hungarian friend asked. “He broke up with me, just so he can ask that british girl as his girlfriend” the Filipina replied between sobs. The Hungarian sighed, and left Maria crying until she became sleepy.