[EXTRA]

❝Y/N AND ANZU SO GOING OUT❞

Y/N AND ANZU SO GOING OUT

girls like girls like boys do

these two producers never paid mind to silly rumors like that. their friends and peers knew they weren't true. there was no need when all anzu enjoyed doing is work whilst y/n on the other hand, loves to make as much time possible to fool around with her friends. and every time y/n would slack off for the tenth time this week, or literally any time of the day, it would definitely be anzu to get her to work.

"where's l/n?" jin asked, noticing the group of teenagers were all here except y/n. near the ES building, trickstar and anzu all made an appearance as assigned by their homeroom teacher. wearing their civilain clothes as well, just to get that aside— "uh.. well.." makoto rubbed the back of his neck nervously, giggling sheepishly. anzu seemed just as surprised as jin that y/n wasn't next to her or anywhere by that matter. "work is going to be starting, soon. so fuss up." jin ordered.

since units had agencies now, and subaru's friend group were now third years, work has been getting hectic especially for the producers. y/n and anzu were practically known as heads of management, a duo you can't win against when they collaborate. best of all, they were practically inseparable. they were so many idols from ES who admired them and honestly, who could blame them?

"y/n got caught up with some fans from a town." hokuto frowned, crossing his arms. subaru chuckled, knowing y/n has it coming to her. "anzu." was all jin said before the chestnut hair colored girl sternly said , "hai."
before handing subaru her bag and jogging off to the city outside ES.

y/n giggled, blushing faintly contentedly. being bombed with compliments wasn't new anymore, she got used to it after a whole year of making a name for herself. sure, there was a still a long journey ahead of her but its only natural for a l/n to make a name for theirselves at a young age. it was normal for people who were basically considered as some sort of royalty. "oh? you made cookies for me? thank you so much!"

y/n gave a short girl a closed eye smile before taking a chocolate chip cookie and munching on it. it was a small one so she ate it in all without trouble. "its yummy!" seeing her fans squeal and turn red from her charm made her giddy inside but nothing compares to being praised by anzu and her significant other.

"c-can we take a pic?" by now there were many people stopping to see the scene at the plaza where y/n was crowded by girls and boys around her age. "yeah, sure!" y/n held up a piece sign. not a second later a pink journal hit the back of y/n's head, earning a groan from her. "AAH! L/N ARE YOU OKAY?" the seven fans surrounding her exclaimed with worry. y/n caught the notebook with one hand while the other rubbed the throbbing pain behind her head.