Chapter 41

Asim: kha s nhi phucha...  tujhe kha s mila y?

Sid looked at Vishal's face...  He was sweating in Ac..

Sid: Vishal m btau ya tu btaega... in stern tone....

Sid kept one hand on his shoulder....  Vishal gulped his saliva....  His lips became dry... 

Flashback :

Sidharth went to his house....  Rashmi cried her heart out and slept at same place...

She woke up in morning with heavy head....  She tried to stand bt felt dizziness.....  Somehow she reached to kitchen and have two bread pieces....

While eating...  Suddenly she realized that her periods were two weeks late... 

Immediately she called her gynecologist and booked an appointment....

She went to hospital and doctor confirmed her pregnancy.....  She is more than happy to hear this... 

She called Asim bt he already blocked her no....

Rash: isne to block kia hua h no....milne b gyi to wo bat sunga nhi meri...  Sidharth b naraz h mujhse.... ab kya kru m... hmsha Sid h help krta th....

She went outside and thinking for a while....

She called Vishal..

R: Hello Vishal.. Tm aj sham m ghr aa skte ho kya mere.... mujhe kuch important dna h Asim ko dne k liye.... wo naraz h mujhse.... plsss

V: Ya sure... I ll b thr...

She went to her house happily...
She wrote the letter and Bt her happiness vanished whn she met with the guest coming to her house that day...

She knocked at door... She left her letter on bed and opened the door....

She hugged her....

Rash: what a pleasant Surprise.....

Girl: kya bat h bda khush lg rhe ho aj ap....

Rash: bat h kuch aisi h....tu baith m pani lati hu... She sat on her bed and read that letter....

Her face became red in anger... Bt she tried to behave normal....

She checked her bag... She had chloroform in bag... Rashmi came back with water....

Girl: ap pregnant  ho n?

Rashmi looked at her face in shock....

Rash: ha bt how do u know... maine to kisi ko b nhi btaya abi...

She stand up and shouted her lungs out...

Girl : kya lga th apko.... aise mera plan fail kr dogi n mujhe pta b n chlga...

Rash: kya bol rhi hu tm... kya plan...

Girl : us Asim k pass m wapas nhi jane d skti tmhe... itni mehnat k h maine tm dono ko alg krne m....

Rash: tmne???

Girl: ha maine.... ab m sb brbad nhi hne d skti.... You have to come with me.... otherwise i ll kill u... zinda rhna h to mere sath chlo tm...

Rash: tm pgl ho gyi ho kya... m khi nhi ja rhi... m Asim s pyar krti hu... meri h glti th jo maine tm p ykin kia....

Girl: aise nhi manogi tm... She kept chloroform cloth on her face... She fell down on bed... bt not fully unconscious....  Rashmi tried to hit her....

She take a pillow and pressurized on her face...

Girl: Chup blkl chup.... m tmhe harm nhi krna chahti.... chupchap mere sath chlo tm bs...

After few moments... Her body moments stopped and She looked at her face...

She checked her pulse rate... She left her hand with a jerk....

She patted her cheeks bt no response.... She realised that she died...

Suddenly she heard footsteps sound...She took that letter in her hand and hide herself... Vishal came to room...

She saw Rashmi laid thr lifeless...

V: Rashmi... Rashmi...

Girl came in front of her...

V: tm... tm kaun ho....aur Rashmi ko kya hua...

G: its none of ur business... m jo b hu....

V: tmne mara Rashmi ko... bolo....

She kept pistol on his head...

G: ha mara h... tmhe b mar dungi... tm Vishal ho n.... Siddharth k frnd....

V: tm kyo kr rhi ho y sb... kaise janti ho tm hm sbko...

G: y sb janna tmhara kaam nhi h.... agr tm chahte ho k tmhari family n tm zinda rho to jo m kh rhi hu wo h kroge tm...

V: m koi bat nhi manuga tmhari...

G: to thk h... kl tk apne parents n bhai k death body dkhne k liye tayar ho jana...

V: pls unke sath kuch mt krna...

G: thk h to kroge n mera kaam...

V: ok... bt meri family ko kuch nhi hna chahye...

G: tm aj sham m Asim k pass jaoge n use Rashmi k death k news doge... jitna ho ske use Sidharth s dur rkhna h tmhe.... ab chlo mere sath...

Flashback ends....

Sid: Vishal bol...

Vishal: Asim Rashmi ko.... after a pause......
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TADDDAAAA

Nxt update m btaogi m ab... hehe...

SALAM NAMASTE SATSHRIAKAL

kaise ho sb...

Jldi update chahye to bht sare votes n cmnt krna... i ll update soon... 

Keep loving me😍😍😘♥️♥️♥️

🤗💞Qurbat💞🤗जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें